There is something absolutely amazing about this bread. In the process of making this bread, I discovered that a zucchini herb brew was ideal for preparing the bread with my friends and family.
First of all, I used the zucchini herb powder which gives this bread a nice mild flavor. Then I used a tablespoon of grounded fresh parsley and zucchini and combined these ingredients together in my food processor. Then I strained the mixture and added a cup of low calorie beer.
If you are one of the many people who enjoys a good beer, why not combine that with a delicious Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Herb Beer Bread? This combination is something you definitely should try as soon as possible. Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Herb Beer Bread will start your day out right and will keep you coming back for more.
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Herb Beer Bread is my favorite quick Bread in less than 15 minutes from baking. This Bread really hits the spot, with its flavors of garlic and cheese.
There is nothing like fresh bread, with a delicious crust, a taste of fresh bread. This quick Bread will melt in your mouth, with its mild, cheesy flavor, and its nutritional value that will help your body stay healthy.
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Herb Beer BreadCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Herb Beer Bread is a favorite quick bread in under 15 minutes from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch.
3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Salt
3/4 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Grated (I prefer Sharp)
3/4 cup Zucchini, Grated
3 tablespoons Chives, Chopped
2 tablespoons Honey
12 ounces Favorite Beer (I used a local IPA) (1 1/2 cups)
3 tablespoons Butter, Melted (Plus more for greasing pan.)
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated garlic, until well combined.
- Add cheese, zucchini, and chives. Drizzle honey over the top, and add beer.
- Stir together, until combined.
- Butter a 9″x5″x3″ loaf pan. Add batter, and spread evenly. Brush 3 tablespoons melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 55-70 minutes, until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Allow zucchini bread to cool completely in pan. Run knife along edge of pan to release.
Reference : serenabakessimplyfromscratch.