If you are looking for an easy bread recipe, then look no further than Zucchini Bread Recipe. It is easy to make, and you can change the flavor by adding other vegetables and spices. It is healthy and delicious bread.
For the bread, you will need good old zucchini. The best kind of zucchini is green, but you can use red or yellow if you prefer. Just don’t try to cut into the raw vegetable unless you are confident.
When you want to make a Zucchini Bread recipe that is light and crisp on the outside but dense and chewy on the inside, you are going to want to be aware of the three characteristics of the perfect Bread recipe.
The Perfect Zucchini Bread RecipeCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you follow these guidelines, you will be able to make the best and moistest Zucchini Bread ever. Follow the tips in this article and get the best Zucchini Bread recipes.
1 apple, peel the skin.
4 cups wheat flour.
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder.
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1 tablespoon baking soda.
4 cups of brown sugar.
1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
1 cup walnuts.
- Soak walnuts in warm water so that the skin is easy to peel.
- Cut the zucchini into small pieces.
- Peel the apple skin then cut into small cubes.
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and nutmeg powder. Stir well.
- In another container, mix the wet ingredients: eggs, vanilla extract, palm sugar, and vegetable oil. Stir well for 1 minute.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stir well.
- Add pieces of zucchini, apples, and walnuts that have been cut. Mix well until the mixture is perfectly mixed.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf pan that has been spread with butter.
- Bake in medium heat for approximately 50 minutes.
- Zucchini bread is ready to be served, can be served with coffee and tea.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to try your different pieces of bread with different flavors too.
Read Also Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
Want to know what is contained in the Bread Recipe? The bread consists of low glycemic index carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. You can also add a variety of fruit, vegetables, and spice your bread with nuts, spices, and different sauces.
Whatever you do, you can add any protein to your bread recipe, including wheat germ, peanut or soy, whey, and other high protein foods. All of the above can be found in Zucchini Bread Recipe. Reference Cookpad ID.