Are you looking for the best recipe for the best Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets? Baking is a science in my household because I make sure that everything is cooked thoroughly and completely before serving.
I use a lot of spices in my cooking and the dry rubs and the hot peppers help to make everything taste much more intense. The key to crisp, fresh baked chicken nubs? Just make sure that your breadcrumbs aren’t too toasted.
The BEST Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets. The best part is that these little gems only take a few minutes to make and they are so easy. If you love chicken but hate frying, these are going to be the answer to your frustration.
If you are tired of getting soggy chicken nuggets, these tips will help you create mouth-watering delight. First you need to make sure your breading is toasted. This is very important for creating crispy dry, baked chicken nuggets.
For a quick and easy dinner that your whole family will love make sure you take the time to cook up some of the best Baked Chicken Nuggets. While it can be an easy way to get some chicken into your diet, it will also be good for building up your body as well. It’s a healthy choice that won’t cost you a lot of money.
The BEST Crispy Baked Chicken NuggetsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These are the BEST crispy baked chicken nuggets you’ll ever make! This delicious, healthy chicken nuggets recipe takes just about 30 minutes from start to finish and uses simple ingredients like panko breadcrumbs, chicken breast and spices. Serve with honey mustard, ketchup or your favorite BBQ sauce. Kid-friendly and adult approved!
1 ½ cups panko
Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper*
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons almond milk (or milk of choice)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into into 1 inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add panko breadcrumbs to a large baking sheet and spread out in an even layer. Spray breadcrumbs with nonstick olive oil cooking spray. Bake for 2 minutes, then stir breadcrumbs (or just give the pan a shake) and then bake for 2-3 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Keep heat in the oven.
- Transfer breadcrumbs to a medium bowl. Whisk in spices: salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and almond milk. Set aside.
- Line the large baking sheet with an oven safe wire metal rack. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip each chicken cube into the egg mixture, then use a tong to grab each chicken nugget and toss into the breadcrumb mixture to completely coat with breadcrumbs. Use tongs to transfer to the wire rack, placing about 1 inch apart.
- Generously spray the tops of the chicken nuggets with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and temp reaches 165 degrees F with a meat thermometer. Serves 4. Serve with BBQ sauce, honey mustard, ketchup or whatever sauce you’d like!
Reference : ambitiouskitchen.