Smores Bars are everywhere if you’re looking for them. You can find more bars at almost any corner store, convenience store or supermarket. I don’t know about you, but I have never been able to eat a stale bag of chips of bread or bag of potato chips.
Smores bars give you that option when you are in a pinch. If you are looking for a snack to energize yourself, Smores Bars can be your best companion.
They are nutritious and delicious too. They’re made of smores, a local type of nuts that come from West Africa.
When smores are roasted and ground, the husks become a dark, rich brown powder. Roasted smores are the perfect snack food, packed with protein and iron – important to any diet.
A healthy diet is very important to prevent any disease and also with the help of more bars you can be sure that your diet will be on the right path. You can get a variety of different sports bars and choose from a variety of toppings to give you that extra boost of flavor.
Some of the popular choices are banana, pineapple, chocolate, mint and even nuts. So if you are having a bad day and you just want to relax in your pajamas, then take a moment to grab a sports bar and have that healthy comfort that you deserve.
S’mores BarsCourse: Beef Main DishesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
S’mores Bars are the deliciousness of a s’more but the can be enjoyed all year round. The ooey gooey chocolate on a graham cracker crust and warm toasted marshmallow will give you a taste of your favorite summer dessert all year round!
2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
8-12 Tablespoons butter melted
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
4 Hershey Chocolate Bar use 4.4 ounce bars
1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9×13 pan with non-stick butter spray.
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon (see note below regarding the melted butter and the crust).
- Place mixture in the bottom of the baking pan. Distribute the mixture evenly and press down and firmly with your fingers to “pack it” along the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake for approx. 5-8 minutes (just until sides begin to get a bit golden brown) NOTE: Crust will harden as it cools.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Lay the Hershey bars on top of the graham cracker mixture – covering up all of the graham cracker as completely as possible.
- Place in oven for approx. 3 minutes (until chocolate just begins to melt and gets shiny)
- Let cool for 1-2 min.
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate – pack them in their closely next to each other.
- Turn oven to “broil” – put pan into oven and STARE at them! They only need to be in there for about 2 minutes. BUT, every oven is different! Watch them like a hawk or they will burn and set on fire (I am not kidding here – learn from my experience!!) As soon as they begin to brown, take them out of the oven.
- Let them cool completely (after they initially cooled, I place them in the refrigerator to set even more – this will make them easier to cut)
- Cut and serve – (tip: they can get really sticky to cut, warm a sharp knife under hot water, dry it off and immediately slice them – you may want to repeat this if the knife starts to get sticky!)
Reference : princesspinkygirl.