Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin recipe is the best pork loin I’ve had in a long time. It was incredibly tender on the inside and crispy outside, almost as good if not better than any other slow cooker pork loin I’ve ever cooked.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin isn’t only an amazing healthy meal, its delicious, budget friendly, and great for when you have a few guests. The Best Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin absolutely delicious!
I love pork, but there is just something about cooking pork that makes me crave that slice of pork! There is nothing like slow cooked tenderloin perfection, especially when served with a sauce of your choice.
This slow cooker pineapple recipe is absolutely delicious and goes great with a sweet and sour sauce. Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin absolutely perfect for parties, easy dinners, family gatherings, and everyday life.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin is that really amazing dish, affordable, delicious, and oh so full of taste, which is a must try! Of course, slow cooking would make it more delicious, but it is also a lot slower than most people would prefer, especially if they like to brown their meat prior to adding to the slow cooker.
That’s where this recipe comes in. I have made it several times, each time more delicious than the last, using the slow cooker method.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork LoinCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork is so delicious and all you need is just 5 ingredients. A great dinner with a tasty tropical twist.
2-3 lb pork loin (trimmed of excess fat)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper
8 cloves garlic (minced)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 23.5 ounces can pineapple chunks with juice
- Trim pork loin of excess fat, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, once the oil is hot, add the pork loin and brown on each side for about 2-4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the pork to the slow cooker, rub with garlic. Add soy sauce and pineapple chunks with pineapple juice to the slow cooker. Distribute the brown sugar evenly over the top of the pork.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours, for a soft pork loin, that can still be sliced.
- Serve and enjoy!
- NOTE: If you want the pork extra soft, to make shredded pineapple pork, cook it on low for 8-10 hours, making sure during the cooking process, to lift the lid a few times and using a ladle pour the juices over the pork in order to keep it moist. After you shred the pork, add it back to the slow cooker and cook it on low for another hour.
Reference : sweetandsavorymeals.