Sheet pan recipes for the breakfast table have become increasingly popular over the years. This is because they are quick, easy to prepare, and offer an incredible variety in flavors and textures.
When most people think of a sheet pan they think of chocolate or baked apple. While these may be the most common choices, there are other delicious choices that you can create to jazz up your regular old skillet.
Here are some of our favorites: There are many Sheet Pan Breakfast Oven recipes to choose from. If you are looking for fast and easy breakfast recipes, then one of the best choices is a skillet that uses a heated plate to prevent burning when you are ready to bake.
You can find sheet pans at department stores and other convenient stores, but shopping online is your best bet for all your Sheet Pan Breakfast Oven needs. You can find all of the top name brands of the pan fryers on the internet.
A Sheet Pan Breakfast Bakes is the perfect recipe to make when you have a few minutes to spare. The great thing about these plans is that they are very easy to clean up afterwards, and are perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast during the day or after work. This makes them a must have kitchen appliance for any smart kitchen.
Sheet Pan Breakfast BakeCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
No need to dirty up another pan! You’ll have a FULL BREAKFAST with eggs, bacon and cheesy crisp hash browns on ONE SINGLE PAN!
1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
12 slices bacon
6 large eggs
3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place hashbrowns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter, olive oil, thyme, basil, oregano and garlic powder and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with cheese.
Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and create 6 wells. Add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and bacon is cooked through, an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Reference : damndelicious.