There are several quinoa salad recipes available on the internet. Which one is best to use for your salads? Quinoa is often referred to as the grain of the future. It is because of its ability to grow faster than other grains. The native people of South America used quinoa as a crop for years.
Even though it was so versatile, until recently, quinoa production has been kept at a minimum. Now, however, there is a new recipe for quinoa that has been discovered. In this new quinoa meal, there is a complete mix of flavors such as a mixture of raisins, cilantro, lime, salt, and pepper.
It is a unique meal, which most people will never encounter in their normal diets. Quinoa salad recipes now abound on the internet. You can find a variety of recipes online. But before you head out to the store to get your quinoa dressing or salsa.
Try to make a few variations of your favorite recipes to see what works. Quinoa can be made into a salad. What we are talking about here is a salad without nuts and raisins. It’s really good.
Easy Quinoa Salad RecipesCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Quinoa comes from Peru. For those who have a gluten intolerance, try this Quinoa Salad because besides it’s gluten-free, the taste is also delicious and contains a lot of Nutrition.
150 gr of quinoa.
300 ml of water.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Sauce Ingredients
8 tablespoons of canola oil.
3-4 tablespoons lemon water.
1-2 tablespoons maple syrup.
Salt and pepper.
- Vegetable Ingredients
1 small carrot.
1 small zucchini fruit.
Granulated sugar and dry rosemary.
1 medium-size tomato fruit.
3 tablespoons coriander or parsley leaves.
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut the carrot and zucchini fruit into small cubes.
- Cut the tomato into medium cubed.
- Cut the coriander or parsley leaves roughly.
- Boil 300 ml of Quinoa and Salt for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat then boil again until cooked for (15-20 minutes).
- Stir well and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter or canola oil.
- Stir fry Carrot and Zucchini, add salt, sugar, pepper, and dry rosemary until all sides turn brown.
- Move to the bowl.
- Put the quinoa, tomato and coriander/parsley leaves.
- Mix well.
- The sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix well and set aside.
When you find yourself standing over the counter at the local grocery store and running out of quinoa salad recipes, just remember the old saying: “New things come and go, but old things last forever”.
These new things have been eaten for centuries. So, if you haven’t tried them before, make the change. Reference Cookpad Id