When you’re looking for food for your child, it doesn’t get much better than a Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll. The combination of a crisp, fresh crust and an irresistible filling make this cake especially tempting.
By giving kids a couple of these treats, they are guaranteed to be craving these treats for years to come. If you’ve ever made a cheesecake, you know that it needs a smooth, but chewy crust to keep the entire pie together.
With a Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll, you can get that and more. When rolled in chocolate and topped with candies and toppings, this candy-filled treat is sure to impress.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll is A Must Make This FallCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Pumpkin cheese cake recipe. It feels soft and delicious and very easy to make.
115gr fine granulated sugar.
170 gr of flour.
1 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder.
50 gr pumpkin puree.
- Cream Cheese Frosting
170 gr of cream cheese.
115 gr of butter.
115 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
115 ml of heavy cream (cold).
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for at least 15 minutes.
- For pumpkin cake, put the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in the container and mix at the highest speed until the mixture is white and fluffy.
- In another container, mix the dry ingredients, stir well.
- Put the dry ingredients into the egg mixture little by little, stirring with a spatula by folding until all the dry ingredients are used up.
- If it completed, add pumpkin puree, stir again until smooth.
- Place it in a medium-size roll cake mold (which has previously been given baking spray and baking sheet)bake for 15 minutes until the surface is brown.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the surface is brown.
- When cooked and hot, sprinkle the cake with a little fine granulated sugar. Roll with the help of a clean napkin (leave the paper first) then let it cool.
- For the filling, add cream cheese and butter, shake until blended and the color changed. And then add the rest of the ingredients, shake at a fast speed until the mixture develops, and is creamy.
- Reopen the cake, then sprinkle the filling with a spatula on the surface of the cake. Rollback and decorate according to taste. Put it in the refrigerator for a few hours, then serve.
You can easily make the above creation twice per year for the rest of your friends and family. When serving it up at these parties, be sure to have your own personal version of the Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll, to serve everyone with pride.
Read Also Buttermilk Pancake.
You and your family are sure to have a lot of fun with this cake. Be sure to share it with all of your friends. And enjoy the memories of what will surely be remembered for a long time to come. Reference Cookpad Id