If you are a chili lover, then you may be familiar with the pineapple sweet chili. This delicious sauce is made from thin pieces of fruit cooked in hot oil and flavored with vinegar.
Pineapple Sweet Chili is a must try for your next dinner party or gathering because it is so tasty, yet so healthy too. Here are some more fun ways to use it: Pineapple Sweet Chili is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
The combination of sweet garlic and a hint of heat is irresistible to many people. Pineapple Sweet Chili can be used for making a number of different foods, from tacos and burritos to pasta sauces and stews.
It can also be served on its own or be enjoyed in a chili recipe sauce with foods such as corn, cheese, and red onion. If you are looking for a healthy alternative to the traditional chili that usually consists of heavy spices, then this might just be what you are looking for.
Pineapple sweet chili is a healthy, delicious way to heat up your next meal. The ingredients used to make this spicy sauce are as flavorful and nutritious as any other type of chili, but are slightly sweeter.
Pineapple sweet chili can be used in place of sour cream, ketchup, or any otheretchup for that extra sweet, tangy taste or for an extra healthy kick, or you can use it with all three options to create a one-of-a-kind spicy flavor that everyone will love.
Pineapple Sweet Chili SauceCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A tropical pineapple sweet chili sauce!
1 cup pineapple, diced
2 cayenne chilies, stems removed
2 birds eye chilies, stems removed
4 cloves garlic
3/4 cup water or pineapple juice
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
1 lime, juice and zest
1/2 cup palm sugar or sugar
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
- Puree the pineapple, chilies and garlic along with the water in a food processor.
- Bring the pureed mixture, vinegar, lime juice an zest, sugar and salt to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Mix the cornstarch into the water, mix it into the sauce and simmer until the sauce thickens, about a minute.
- Option: Use whichever red chilies you have available and add enough to get the level of heat to where you want.
- Option: Instead of using chilies, use your favourite hot sauce, such as sriracha, to add the chili heat.
Reference : closetcooking.