The Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce recipe makes all the difference. Whether you’re searching for an outstanding pasta salad, a light starter, or a filling main course dish, this great recipe will deliver the right result. The fresher the ingredients, the better it will be.
If you have to have something that’s frozen, it may taste okay, but you certainly won’t be missing out on anything. When it comes to making the Alfredo Sauce at home, you need to remember that you can either buy it or make it yourself. There is no right or wrong answer.
It depends on how much time you want to spend finding and purchasing the quality ingredients. Most people can make it themselves with some help from a family member or friend.
Olive Garden Alfredo SauceCourse: CondimentCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
The flavors of the Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce are amazing, and they are so easy to make that you can prepare it for your family even if you’re on a tight budget.
Fettuccine. I use la fonte.
Full cream milk.
1 tablespoon of fiber cream.
1 teaspoon cornflour.
2 minced garlic.
- Boil the fettuccine until al dente. Give salt, olive oil and broth, here I use mushroom broth
- After the fettuccine is cooked, drain well.
- Melt the butter. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Then put the corned beef, shrimp, and broccoli that has been boiled with saltwater.
- Once cooked, mix full cream milk, fiber cream, and cornstarch until creamy.
- After creamy, turn off the heat. Mix it with the fettuccine.
You could make your own Alfredo Sauce and make your changes to the ingredients that you use. However, you will get all of the same great flavors at a restaurant.
The Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce recipe isn’t just for pasta salad, though. You can also add shrimp, scallops, chicken, meats, fish, vegetables, and a lot more to your favorite pasta dish.
When you are trying to decide which restaurant to go to for your next meal, you should consider making the Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce at home. It may even be a better choice than the restaurant ones! Reference Cookpad ID.