If you are looking for an energy supplement which can give you the nutrients and antioxidants that you need, then definitely look out for this 4 Ingredient Energy Oatmeal Balls. These products have received rave reviews from health food blogs and forums because they deliver the right amount of vitamins and nutrients in a very convenient package.
These balls are easy to chew as well so you don’t have to worry about swallowing them whole. In fact, you will not even feel a lick of these super energy balls after they are consumed.
With all this in mind, I am sure that you can see why these balls have received such rave reviews by health food fans and expert reviewers alike. If you’re using a food product for the first time, or if you’re making a big change in your diet, you should read this article because we’re going to discuss some of the things you need to keep in mind when cooking, and the best (and most nutritious) use words to describe your new ingredients.
What do we mean by ‘best’ and ‘nourishment’? We mean nutrition, so that when you use a new food product, it provides your body with everything it needs for a good healthy start to your day.
When preparing a new food for yourself, whether it’s a shake, barbeque, or a snack stick, you should pay attention to the words you choose, and not just the number of them. Let’s take a look at a few examples: If you thought the title of this article was a joke, you would be very mistaken.
In fact, 4 Ingredient Energy Oatmeal Balls are among my all time favorite foods, and for good reason. What is my all time favorite food? If you want to know the answer to that question, then read on. There are many more interesting and healthy foods that I have come across over the years, but in my opinion, nothing compares to a bowl of homemade oatmeal.
Oatmeal Energy BallsCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Oatmeal Energy Balls require only 4 ingredients! Quick oats, peanut butter, honey, and mini chocolate chips are all you need for these perfect snack-sized energy oatmeal balls.
3 cups quick oats
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup honey
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together until well combined. You can either stir by hand with a wooden spoon or spatula OR use a handmixer and beat on LOW speed until combined. Increasing speed as needed.
- The mixture is thick so it will take a few minutes to fully mix it all together.
- Roll into balls. I use a small cookie scoop to get even sized energy balls, which holds about 1 tablespoon of the energy ball dough.
- TIP : If you are having difficulty getting the mixture to roll into a ball, try pressing the energy ball dough between your fingers (to loosen it up/warm it up) and then roll into a ball.
- TIP : If the energy ball dough is too sticky, which it will be naturally as there is honey in it, try refrigerting for about 20 minutes to see if that helps.
- Eat right away or you can refrigerate for a couple of hours if you want to serve them cold. I think they’re best tasting when they are cold so I always make them before I need them (like for after school) so they have time to refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Store leftovers in the fridge, in a covered container, for several days.
- HONEY : To make measuring honey easy, spray the measuring cup with cooking spray before adding the honey. When you pour it into the bowl the honey will slide right out!
- PEANUT BUTTER : It’s best to use regular peanut butter because it has more oil, fat, and it’s softer, which will hold together well without drying out the energy ball dough. Lots of people seem to have trouble with this recipe and I can almost guarantee it’s because they are using the all-natural peanut butter instead of the regular peanut butter.
Reference : togetherasfamily.