If you are looking for the perfect snack that you can take with you then you’re in for a real treat when you try No Bake Energy Bites. These awesome little snacks combine the best of sweet and savory flavors to offer your taste buds a real treat.
They are made from all natural, organic ingredients that offer a variety of health benefits and can help to improve the way that you feel all the time. No Bake Energy Bites are easy and fast to make, and can be had any time of day when you have a bit of extra time.
It’s easy to see why they have become so popular with both weight loss and nutrition conscious people, since they offer such a wide range of health benefits. To create this no bake energy bites snack, you’ll need the following ingredients: Old fashioned oats, nonfat yogurt, honey, raisins and cranberries.
For each serving, you should take about two tablespoons of oats, four ounces of yogurt, two ounces of honey and one teaspoon of cranberries. To make this no bake energy bites ideal, you should not add any extra sweetener since it will cause the natural sweetness of the fruits to evaporate.
Instead, you should consume it with a slice of lemon or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Once the snack has been served, you can enjoy the deliciousness of the fruit and the crunchiness of the cranberries.
Here s a great snack which passes as nutritious but tastes so good that it can almost replace your favorite dessert! So who wouldn’t like these no bake energy bites? Not to mention these no bake energy bites also take no baking or cooking of course and are pretty quick and easy to prepare.
No Bake Energy BitesCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These healthy No Bake Energy Bites are made with only six ingredients & no special equipment- they are full of wholesome good-for-you energizing superfoods!
1 cup quick oats
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup ground flaxseed
½ cup mini chocolate chips
⅓ cup honey
- Place all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix with a spoon or spatula until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to set for half hour.
- Once chilled, remove from the fridge, use a cookie scoop to form the mixture into balls and roll with your hands.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for 7-10 days.
- Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container. They will last about 10-14 days in the fridge.
- Freezing Instructions: After rolling the bites, freeze them on a baking sheet until solid. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer safe container or bag. You then simply need to thaw them in the fridge overnight.
- Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However, feel free to play around with the ingredients and customize to your liking.
- Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use.
Reference : feelgoodfoodie.