The Mexican Shrimp Ceviche is so easy to make that I want to share it with you in hopes of inspiring you to try it out on your next dinner party. First you need to get all the ingredients together before starting so that you can have your entire kitchen prepared and ready to go when you are ready to begin cooking.
The main ingredient for this type of shrimp casserole is a filet mignon, which you can purchase from just about any gourmet food store. You should also have a lime juice, some black olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro, some onions, and sea salt.
When everything is gathered and ready to go you simply take your lime juice and pour it over the top of your filet mignon, along with a sprinkle of black pepper and you are all set. It is the slightly timid, yet yummy, Ceviche that I decided to whip up for this month’s cookbook.
It contains a wonderfully textured chicken preparation flavored with cilantro and lime; avocado and shrimp are the main ingredient, which is cooked by me in my Mexican Whimsical Dish, Avocado and Shrimp Ceviche. If you want to try something new for your next party or get together this month why not try this recipe?
I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Just add some fresh avocado and shrimp to your favorite bowl of sour cream and eat! If you are looking for a quick and easy healthy Mexican dish to bring to your next party or get together, I have found the easiest, most tasty, and healthy Mexican Shrimp Ceviche that I have ever made.
The secret is in the ingredients used, and how they are combined. I have made it so easy, I will be sure to make it again just because of the simple ingredients.
Mexican Shrimp Ceviche RecipeCourse: DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
This Mexican Shrimp Ceviche recipe is so quick and easy to make at home. It’s full of cooked shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, lemon and lime juices, and then marinaded in the refrigerator to create a medley of delicious flavors.
1 lb. shrimp* 20/24 count, peeled, deveined,
½ cup lime juice fresh
2 Tbsp. lemon juice fresh
½ tsp. salt to taste
¼ cup orange juice fresh
2 Tbsp. olive oil
½ cup red onion finely diced
1 jalapeno* seeded, finely diced
1 cup tomatoes finely diced
1 cup seedless cucumber finely diced
½ cup cilantro finely chopped
1 cup avocado finely diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add shrimp to boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until shrimp turn a light pink color and are cooked through.
- Immediately remove shrimp so they stop cooking. Once shrimp are cool enough to touch, cut shrimp into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, shrimp and salt in a large bowl. Marinade in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While the shrimp are marinading, finely dice the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and jalapeno.
- Mix vegetables in with the shrimp. Marinade in refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in avocado and cilantro. Serve with baked tortilla chips or over chicken and enjoy!
Reference : evolvingtable.