It’s a fact that the only way you’ll be able to tell someone you’re having a meatball Stuffed Garlic Bread is when they ask you where you bought it! If you have the time to indulge in a bit of self-indulgence every now and then, you might as well splurge on a high-quality product like this one; it goes best with freshly ground coffee.
To make the most of your Stuffed Garlic Bread, all you need are a few bread rollers, a knife, some butter, some cheese, some mayonnaise, garlic, and sour cream. Simply mix together until the ingredients are fully blended and spread them out on a pre-heated tortilla shell, and serve with some crackers or toast. It’s that easy and simple, and definitely a keeper!
No party or gathering is complete without a delicious meatball stuffed pasta. Whether you are having a large or small gathering, your guests will be sure to love these tasty treats.
With the easy recipes included in this cookbook you and your family can have fun creating this healthy treat for your next gathering. This will surely become a family favorite!
If you are a meat lover, then it is certainly the best thing that you can do during the week to keep your diet perfect, including the night life of your date or spouse. You may not have thought of such healthy snacks but if you take a closer look into your kitchen then you would realize that there is actually no better substitute for meatballs than a stuffed cheese.
It will bring that authentic and simple taste that one normally finds in a well made gourmet cheese. So what are you waiting for? Try some meatball filled cheese today and be the talk of the town with its amazing flavor.
Meatball-Stuffed Garlic BreadCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
1 pound ground beef
¼ cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon pepper
10-12 slices mozzarella cheese
- Marinara Sauce
3 tablespoons melted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180˚C.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping-pong ball-sized meatballs.
- Cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel.
- Slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same length of two meatballs).
- Hollow out the insides of the baguette pieces with a knife.
- Lay two slices of mozzarella on top of each other with a 1-inch overlap. Place two meatballs on the overlapping region, then fold the mozzarella tightly around the meatballs.
- Push the rolled meatballs and cheese into a baguette piece.
- Slice the stuffed baguette pieces into 1-inch slices, then place them tightly side-by-side on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for garlic butter.
- Brush the garlic butter evenly over the baguette slices, making sure some drips in between the slices.
- Wrap the foil over the re-assembled baguette and bake for 15–20 minutes, until cheese is melted and the top is starting to brown.
- Remove the foil and serve with marinara.
Reference : buzzfeed.