Mashed Potato Patties is one of the most popular potato recipes around today. They’re a long process and are not only very tasty but can be a great way to save money if you’re wondering what you can do with the potato and how it can benefit your family. This article will teach you about the process of making this simple dish.
When you buy potatoes, they come already mashed. This means that the starch in the potato is already partially separated out so that it can be used for other things. This is a great part of mashed potatoes. They are very easy to make, even if you’re new to baking.
There are many versions of mashed potatoes on the market. They can be made very much different from one another. However, I have found that if you follow these simple guidelines. You will make a great mashed potato recipe that will please your family for many years to come.
There are a lot of reasons for this, and one of them is that the recipe is very easy to prepare. You can get them on the dinner table quickly and easily. The first thing that you need to do is find a variety of potatoes that are of good quality and don’t have a high starch content.
Read also Parmesan Roasted Potatoes.
This is the most important part of the mashed potato recipe. When you find these potatoes, they should not have been steamed, and they should be cut up fine. There are some potatoes that have lost their starch content and are very hard to cook.
If you don’t have these potatoes, then you are out of luck. You can try to substitute these potatoes. But you are going to be much better off going with the regular potatoes.
Mashed Potato Patties – Thanksgiving LeftoversCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The first thing you need to know about Mashed Potato Patties is that they aren’t as simple as you may think.
250 gr potatoes.
4 cloves garlic.
1 stalk of celery.
Salt to taste.
Smooth pepper to taste.
- Slice celery finely.
- Mash the garlic, fry it and then gently refine it.
- Cut the potatoes and fry them until they are cooked, or the color turns brown. Drain and set aside.
- Beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are evenly mixed.
- Prepare the crushed garlic and sliced celery. Set aside.
- Mash the potatoes that have been fried.
- Mix fine potatoes, fried onions, and celery.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Pour a little egg only until the mixture can be formed around.
- Set aside the remaining eggs, then use it as a dip when frying.
- Form the round dough shape.
- Fry in hot cooking oil on medium heat.
- Before you put it in oil, dip it in an egg whisk.
- Mashed Potato Patties ready to be served. 😉😍😘👌
You can add the salt and other ingredients that will make the potatoes more delicious. And you will want to add them in two batches. Once the potatoes are done cooking, then you can turn them and fry them in the last minute or two for a golden-brown crust on top.
The key to a great mashed potato recipe is using the right potatoes. Using the right cooking instructions and having the right cooking oil. You will be happy with the finished product in no time at all. Reference Cookpad ID.