Looking for a truly unique dessert for your next holiday? Tempting, isn’t it? Look no further than the amazing keto pecan pie bars made with organic maple syrup.
Since no one should ever need to go hungry, no one! Made with only natural ingredients and a shortbread crust, these delicious bars are sure to satisfy even the pickiest shoppers. Looking for a great, unique treat for the holidays that will not only give you a big sugar rush but also give you an appetite that rivals that of a starving lion?
Look no farther than these mouth watering, sugar free keto pecan pie bars! They are simply over the top great and they definitely give those who love pecans a serious competition.
Because anyone who loves pecans must have this delicious, absolutely guilt free snack in their diet life. When you want to share your love of pie with friends and family, you can’t go wrong with Keto Pecan Pie Bars.
This is a great recipe to serve at family events and gatherings, or to send as a gift to someone who loves a good pie. If you make this pie at home, you can choose to serve it hot or cold.
If you send it to someone who really loves pie, you can get them to try one of your versions of this tasty treat. You can either make your own pie crust, or you can use a pre-baked pie crust, which is very simple to make.
Keto Pecan Pie Bars RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These keto pecan pie bars are so gooey and decadent, you won’t believe they’re sugar free! There’s a reason these bars are one of my most popular keto dessert recipes. And at less than 5g of carbs, you can afford to indulge.
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/4 cup granular Swerve Sweetener
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter chilled, cut into small pieces
- Pecan Pie Filling
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
2 tsp Yacon syrup (optional, helps color and flavor)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 large eggs
1 cup pecans lightly toasted
1/4 tsp salt
2 ounces dark chocolate chips, sugar-free
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Pulse a few times to combine. Scatter the butter pieces over top and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×9 inch pan and bake 12 minutes or until the edges are just turning golden.
- Pecan Pie Filling:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the powdered sweetener and Yacon syrup and whisk until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and cream. Add the eggs and salt and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Scatter the pecans and chocolate chips over the crust and pour the filling overtop.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the filling is mostly set (if you want them gooey, make sure the middle still has a little jiggle to it when the pan is shaken).
- Remove and let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
Reference : alldayidreamaboutfood.