Keto Lasagna Skillet is a delicious and easy to make low carb diet plan. This one pan meal can be made by simply cutting up your favorite vegetables into small pieces then adding your low carb spaghetti sauce and baking your veggies.
The benefits of this plan are that you can save money in the long run by having a nutritious and delicious meal each week instead of only having treats during the holidays. Also this plan allows you to eat more meals throughout the week which will prevent you from getting bored with eating the same food every day.
I hope you have enjoyed the article and it was of help to you. A quick and easy to make, healthy and great tasting snack that is perfect for parties and a big family.
One pan, low carb and one ingredient, Keto Lasagna. Easy enough to make and only two ingredients, a loaf of whole-wheat flour bread and half a cup of chicken broth (or soy or wheat based if you are using a soy or gluten free diet). Mix the flours and baking soda together until they form a dough.
Then take your half cup of chicken broth and add your dry mix to the flour. Roll out the dough and cut into wedges.
Place the rolled wedges on a ungreased non-stick frying pan and cook as normal. Keto Lasagna is a great way to bring you some delicious food, while sticking to your diet!
The good thing about this recipe is that you can make it for any reason that you want. You can use it as leftovers for the next day, or as a healthy starter dish for your family to share.
This low carb meal plan is packed full of flavor and uses only those foods that are good for you. You won’t have to feel guilty about eating delicious food, while avoiding adding any unhealthy ingredients to your diet.
Keto Lasagna Skillet (low carb + one Pan)Course: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Keto Lasagna Skillet has everything you love about lasagna with none of the work! Ready in 30 minutes and only 5 net carbs per serving this is a low carb recipe you’ve got to try!
1 pound ground Italian Sausage
1 small zucchini sliced
2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
1 1/2 cups low carb Marinara
1/4 cup beef broth
For the Cream Cheese Mixture
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a 12 inch oven proof pan, such as a cast iron skillet to medium heat.
- Brown the Italian sausage and drain off and grease. Add sliced zucchini, chopped spinach and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the spinach has started to wilt.
- Add in low carb marinara and beef broth.
- Stir mixture well and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes until some of the liquid has evaporated.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, spices, green onions and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella.
- Spoon and spread the mixture over the meat and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Allow dish to rest at least 5 minutes before serving to allow some of the moisture time to settle.
Reference : thebestketorecipes.