One of the best new diet crazes sweeping across the nation is Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Pies. The recipes are so good that I think more people should be making them.
With just a few simple ingredients you can make your own bagel cheese chips. It’s nice to know that there is a tried and true diet snack that is still delicious and still healthy.
Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips Recipe is a mouth watering treat for those who are on a strict low carb diet. For one thing, it contains just the right amount of low carb ingredients and Keto seasoning.
These include ground flax seeds along with a couple of eggs to give it that authentic “cheesey” taste, along with the recognizable flavor of Keto everything bagel. Keto everything bagel cheese chips recipe can be made at home, and it is the perfect solution if you are trying to eat healthier but don’t want to miss out on all the tasty foods that you love such as cheese and doughnuts.
There are many great Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Recipes on the internet and if you look hard enough you can find one that’s perfect for you. If you’re like me and don’t like to deal with ingredients so much, then you might want to start out with making your own cheese before you go out and buy some.
You can make a great base of your own seasoning blend by using a pre-packaged mix of cheddar and Swiss, or you can make your own by using a cheese mill and making your own cream cheese. Whichever way you go, I know you’ll be happy with the taste of these delicious little Keto Biscuit Cheese Bites.
KETO EVERYTHING BAGEL CHEESE CHIPS RECIPECourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips Recipe uses 3 different types of cheese for a crunchy and salty snack that’s super easy!
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all three kinds of cheese and half a tablespoon of seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon-sized amount, place each amount on the parchment-lined pan, keeping 1-2 inches between each chip. You will either need to do two sheet pans or two orders.
- Bake for 7-11 minutes, depending on the oven and how dark you want them.
- Upon removing from the oven, sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Let the keto chips sit on the sheet pan for 5-10 minutes to harden, and then transfer to another dish to cool completely.
Reference : stylishcravings.