My favorite meal of all time, and one of the healthy meals on the low carb diet plan is the Keto Chicken Parmesan. I have made this delicious sauce with fresh garlic from my garden every single day since the beginning. If you have never tried this before, its a simple sauce that are very easy to make, and extremely tasty.
I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good low carb based chicken parmesan sauce and is looking for a diet-friendly alternative to the real thing. There are plenty of recipes online if you should search around a bit.
This is my favorite Keto Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats recipe. I love a good tasting recipe, and these are the best I’ve had yet. The flavor is perfect and there are so many different recipes to choose from, even the ones with vegetables.
The flavor combination of the ingredients in this recipe is great, but the way it is cooked makes it a tasty meal and perfect for people watching their blood pressure. The combination of the lemon juice with the marinara sauce gives it that wonderful flavor, which is what I was looking for, a healthy meal with a delicious flavor.
Have you ever tried Keto Chicken Parmesan? What makes this recipe so healthy is that the spices used are all healthy. The other healthy part of this recipe is that there are zero calories in it! If you are looking to improve your health, losing weight, or just looking to have some delicious food, give Keto Chicken Parmesan a try and see what a difference it can make for you!
Keto Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats (Easy & Healthy!)Course: Chicken Main DishesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy keto dinner recipe is not only healthy, it’s made with just 5 simple ingredients and is excellent for the entire family! The ground chicken makes them quick and easy to make without a lot of mess or pre-baking. You don’t have to be on a low carb diet to fall in love with these delicous chicken stuffed zucchini boats.
1 lb ground chicken
3 large zucchinis (or 4 small)
2 cups marinara or pasta sauce
3 cups freshly shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded parmesan
salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and chop the ground chicken until no longer pink. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix in about 2 cups of tomato sauce with the chicken and turn the heat to low so it can simmer and absorb the sauce for a bit (you don’t want it to be too runny, so if you’re using a thin sauce you may need to use a little less).
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- While the chicken and sauce are simmering, de-stem and cut your zucchinis in half length wise. Use a spoon or melon baller to carve out the guts. *See tip in notes for what to do with the guts.
- Mix in 2 cups of shredded mozzarella and 1/2 cup of your parmesan to the chicken and sauce mixture; stir until melted.
- Spoon the mixture onto your zucchini boats, and then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 25 minutes, and then switch your oven to broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese.
- *I like to chop up the gutted zucchini and save it for zucchini fritters, to add to an egg scramble the next morning, toss with a salad, or to add to dinner the next night. You can also throw some of it in with your chicken and sauce mixture if you’d like, but I prefer to leave it out. I usually end up with a little extra chicken mixture that I eat for lunch the next day. I use Rao’s Marinara and pizza sauce for most recipes because it’s lower in carbs than most. You can find it in most grocery stores.
Reference : instrupix.