Keto Fast is a diet based on the principle of consuming small, but high protein and high fiber foods. I first heard about this diet from a friend of mine who started doing it a year ago and has been doing quite well with it.
The diet is about 20 years old but has changed quite a bit since then. While it still retains a healthy high protein and high fiber content, it now includes lean meats (the meat is always frozen), lots of skimmed milk and other dairy products, fruits and vegetables, and a wide variety of high starch snacks.
This shift in the diet made me want to find a Keto recipe that worked well with my tastes, so here are the 5 most popular versions I have found: If you are trying to lose weight, one of the most effective ways to do so is with Keto diet foods like the Keto Big Mac.
In case you do not know, these are a combination of vegetables with a nice sauce that replace the traditional fast food. The good news for you is that this food can be great weight loss tools provided you stick with the right kind of diet.
In fact, the Keto diet has been used by many people who were unable to lose weight through normal means and has proven to be a great way to keep the weight off. As an added bonus, there is little or no fat and as such, there is a less chance for heart disease and other health risks that come with high fat content foods.
Keto Big Mac Bites is the perfect solution to losing weight with limited effort. The product is a high-energy bar containing real, fresh ingredients like green apples, cinnamon and coconut.
The Keto version has no breading or cooking involved, so it is ideal for people on the go. With just five bars, you get the most benefits without the traditional disadvantages of other diet products.
Keto Big Mac BitesCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These Low Carb Big Mac Bites are a keto recipe for mini bunless burgers that make a great low carb appetizer or game day food that everyone will love!
- For the burgers:
1.5 pounds Ground beef
¼ cup Onion, finely diced
1 teaspoon Salt
4 slices American Cheese
16 slices Dill Pickle
- For the sauce:
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the beef into 1.5 ounce balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- When the burgers are done baking turn off the oven and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
- Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
- Place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each meatball and run a skewer through it.
Serve with the secret sauce and enjoy!
- Use slightly 80/20 ground beef. The added fat in the ground beef helps keep your mini burgers nice and moist.
- These little patties will shrink as they cook so if you are patting them out by hand make them just a bit wider than you want them to be after they are cooked.
- Want perfectly uniform mini burger patties? Try using a lid from a small jar, or a cookie cutter, as a form for your ground beef. You’ll have to find one that is the right size (slightly larger than you want the burger to be once it is cooked) but once you have it you’re good to go. Line the lid with plastic wrap to keep the ground beef from sticking inside of it!
- Make extra sauce…seriously guys, this stuff goes fast!
Reference : homemadeinterest.