If you are looking for a fun and delicious dip for your next party, then look no further than the ever-popular Jalapeno Popper Dip. With just a few simple ingredients and the heat from the oven to cook it in, the Jalapeno Popper is ready to serve.
If you love cheese but don’t really care for the heavy cream or sour cream that usually goes with it, then this is a great option for you. With its velvety texture and delicious flavors, the Jalapeno Popper Dip really takes the taste of the traditional poppers and makes it into a smooth, creamy, easy-to-eat, mouthwatering dip.
Perfect for parties or special occasions, this dip is sure to be a big hit at your next gathering. Super easy and delicious, the Jalapeno Popper Dip is here to save the day!
The simple ingredients make this easy to make, and the result is a mouth-watering jalapeno popper dip. You can dress it up as you please with some sprinkles of cheese over the top, or sprinkle it with some nutritional yeast for a cheesy dip.
If you enjoy mustard, you might want to add that as well for a delicious touch to your dip. It’s easy to make and your kids will love it.
When you’re done, just heat up the oven and your dip will be ready in no time. A healthy treat for everyone at the dinner table, no matter what your eating habits.
A popular appetizer recipe of mine is the Jalapeno Popper Dip. It has a great flavor, and it can be prepared in a variety of different ways depending on what kind of peppers you have on hand.
I usually love to use the seeds from the Jalapeno pepper, but there are those that love the seeds, too. Regardless of which way you choose to make this dip, it is sure to become one of your favorites at home.
Jalapeno Popper DipCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Quick and easy cheesy dip loaded with jalapenos that is a perfect appetizer for a party!
4 oz can of diced jalapenos drained
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp garlic powder
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
¾ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 c. Panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
4 Tbsp butter
¼ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy. Add cheddar cheese, ¾ c. Parmesan cheese and jalapenos, mix until combined.
- Spread into an 8×8 inch greased baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the dip mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or baguette slices
- I love to use panko breadcrumbs for the topping because panko makes it extra-crispy! Be sure to buy plain panko and not the seasoned ones.
- I recommend using full-fat cream cheese and sour cream.
- You can prep it up to a day in advance! I know, so great, right!? Just cover it and keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake it. You will need to add extra bake time (like 5 to 10 minutes) since it will be cold when it goes into the oven. When I make this to take to someone else’s house, I usually assemble it, chill it, and then bake it when I get there since it doesn’t take long!
- I love making it with regular cheddar cheese, but you can switch things up and use Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese, too. Or try a white cheddar for a different twist!
- You can serve it with so many dippers – tortilla chips, baguette slices, pita chips, crackers, and veggie sticks like carrots and celery. For parties, I like to offer a few different dippers so people have a choice.
Reference : julieseatsandtreats.