Instant Pot Potato Salad is a simple and quick side dish which is created in your own instant pot! The fresh potatoes and eggs cook at exactly the same time inside just 5 minutes.
Mix together the mayonnaise and salad dressing while both cooks, add any additional ingredients as you desire and puree until smooth and creamy. Serve with crackers and enjoy this delicious side dish.
Instant Pot Potato Salad is the perfect healthy side dish that kids and adults can both enjoy. The healthy ingredients supply plenty of vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
If you love potatoes, then you will absolutely love this healthy recipe! I have made this recipe several times over, and have always had left overs, which I freeze in small portions for a quick lunch or dinner, instead of eating them raw.
Instant Pot Potato Salad is an easy and quick side dish which is created in your instant pot! All you have to do is to prepare all the ingredients in the slow cooker and then add a can of tomatoes in water along with a can of mixed greens to cook for about 3 hours.
The onions too cook in the same amount of time at the same time. Mix the mayonnaise sauce along with the celery stalks while everything cooks, stir well and keep aside until served.
This delicious recipe can be eaten whenever it is needed or you can prepare it the night before and keep it well chilled. A perfect side dish for any party or a great lunch meal anytime of the day!
Instant Pot Potato SaladCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The BEST Instant Pot Potato Salad made with eggs (cooked with potatoes at the same time) in the instant pot. No steamer basket or special equipment needed.
1 cup water
3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
salt and pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
2 Tablespoons yellow mustard (or half dijon mustard)
2 ribs celery
1/4 cup red onion , chopped
2 pickles , minced + splash of pickle juice
- Add water and chopped potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot. Place the eggs on top of the potatoes.
- Secure the instant pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Select high pressure/manual and set timer to 4 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release the pressure. Remove the eggs to a bowl of cold water and drain the water from the pot.
- Separate egg yolks from the whites of the hard-boiled eggs and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and then stir in the mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustard, a splash of pickle juice, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes. Chop the egg whites and add them to the potatoes along with the celery, onion, and pickles.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend.
Reference : tastesbetterfromscratch.