If you are in need of a healthy and delicious dessert, then you should make it in an Instant Pot! Lemon asparagus risotto is a very tasty dish.
The ingredients used to make this dessert are asparagus, fresh lemons, some extra virgin olive oil, some salt and some grated Parmesan cheese. What’s great about this dessert is that it can be made in under thirty minutes.
You will have a warm, delicious meal when it’s ready to serve. If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner to prepare for your family, then you should try the delicious Instant Pot Lemon Asparagus Risotto.
With just a few simple steps, this dish can be made in just about 10 minutes, so it is perfect for when you are in a pinch or on a vacation. It’s also a great idea for parties because it’s easy enough to plan for and will be healthy for you, too!
If you are a true Italian chef, then this recipe in the Instant Pot Lemon Asparagus Risotto should be on your list. It is not only one of the tastiest desserts you will ever make, but it is also a very healthy one. Risotto with asparagus leaves is a very healthy dish you can make and serve to your family.
Instant Pot Lemon Asparagus RisottoCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
You are going to love this Instant Pot Lemon Asparagus Risotto. No more sweating over the stove – this Instant Pot method is the easiest way to make risotto! Made with arborio rice, asparagus, freshly grated parmesan and lemon, this is a delicious vegetarian meal or side dish.
1 lb asparagus (trimmed and cut into 1.5-inch pieces – about 2 cups)
1/2 cup onion, small dice
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups vegetable broth
1 cup arborio rice (see note 1 for using jasmine rice)
2-3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt (or to taste)
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot. Heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil until glistening, then sauté the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, until fork tender. Turn off the sauté function and transfer the asparagus to a bowl. Set aside.
- Turn on the Sauté function again and heat another 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil. Sauté the onion for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onion starts to soften and become translucent. Add the garlic, then turn off the Sauté function and let it cook in the residual heat for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add a small amount of the broth to the onion and garlic. Use the broth and a spatula to deglaze the bottom of the insert, making sure there is no food stuck to the bottom (this will help prevent a burn warning).
- Add the remaining broth, rice, lemon juice, butter and salt. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid, set to sealing and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. It will take 5-10 minutes to come to pressure.
- At end of cooking time, quick release the pressure, carefully remove the lid, add the parmesan and stir well. (Note that it’s completely normal for it to look like there’s too much liquid right after you remove the lid. It will be perfect once it’s stirred!). Add the cooked asparagus and stir until evenly distributed and warmed through. Serve immediately with additional grated parmesan, if desired.
- To make this with jasmine rice, increase the amount of broth to 2.5 cups and increase the pressure cooking time to 10 minutes.
- If you remove the Instant Pot insert to tip the asparagus into the bowl, be sure to wipe the rim of the insert clean before moving on to the next step (be careful, the insert will be hot!). If the insert rim is dirty, it could prevent the Instant Pot from sealing during pressure cooking.
- Inactive time is the time it takes for the Instant Pot to get up to pressure.
- This recipe was tested in the 6-quart Instant Pot model.
Reference : therecipewell.