Instant Pot Fried Rice is delicious and so easy to make. Make Healthy Instant Pot Fried Rice in less than 45 minutes using your pressure cooker! Step 1: Cook brown rice in an Instant Pot.
Step 2: Make Sauce. Step 3: Place all ingredients for your fried rice sauce in a mason jar and shake to combine.
This dish is called Instant Pot Fried Rice. What you will need are some medium sized fresh vegetables such as cauliflower, potato, onion, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and baby carrots
Some cooking liquid such as chicken broth, soy sauce and rice vinegar are also required. A large nonstick frying pan is used for cooking these items.
A lid is also provided so that steam can be released when the dish is cooked. When the recipe says to cook rice cook it normally but do not add water or salt as these will reduce the flavor and nutrients in the dish.
There are so many great foods that can be made in an Instant Pot such as Instant Pies, Chicken Recipes, Pressure Cookers, Soup and Stews, and Casseroles. Some other dishes that can be prepared in this manner are; however these are some of the most popular and well loved meals.
It is a quick and easy way to prepare nutritious and delicious meals for your family. It has no matter what time of day it is, you can have your favorite dish and have it ready to serve. You do not have to make the meal sitting in the slow cooker and watching it cook for 8 hours.
Instant Pot Fried RiceCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This instant pot fried rice is quick and easy pressure cooker recipe. Simple ingredients, easy preparation and great flavors!
2 cups Long Grain Rice , uncooked
2½ cups Vegetable Broth
3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup Frozen Peas
2 Medium Eggs
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add rice and vegetable stock in your instant pot. Mix so the rice is spread around evenly. Throw in diced carrots and close the lid.
- Instant Pot Settings: turn the vent to “SEALING” position, press “MANUAL” and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the instant pot finished cooking, press “CANCEL” button. After 10 minutes, release the pressure manually.
- Now mix the rice, it will be quite sticky but it should change its texture and lose quite a lot of its stickiness. Move the rice to a side and press the “SAUTE” function. Add oil and frozen peas and saute for about a minute before mixing everything together.
- Make a well in the middle of the rice and add beaten eggs. Stir the egg into rice and fry everything together for a further 1-2 minutes before turning off Instant Pot completely. Taste it and if needed, season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was made in a 6 quart/6 liter Instant Pot.
- Remove the inner pot from the instant pot body in order to stop cooking/burning the rice after you are finished.
- If you would like to use a different type of rice, bear in mind that it might need different cooking time.
- The cooking time stated in this recipe is ACTIVE COOKING TIME. This time does not include the time that is needed to bring the pot to pressure nor the time the pot needs to drop the pressure naturally (add extra 20 minutes to the overall time).
Reference : happyfoodstube.