If you love potato salad, then you will love this easy to make potato salad recipe that is sure to become a family favorite. The taste is great, and you will love that it is fairly healthy too.
Potato salad is one of the simplest salad recipes that can be made. The ingredients are simple to find. And the time it takes to make it can be cut short if you have a microwave oven at home. Plus, you will save money because you will not have to spend so much on groceries.
The best way to make a potato salad is to dice up some potatoes and onions. Combine them with some iceberg lettuce, a piece of cucumber, and you will have a really tasty salad. You may also add some nuts for a nice crunch or cut up some cheese if you prefer. You may decide to add some fruit, peppers, and chicken breast as well.
How To Make The Best Potato SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
So now that you know how to make potato salad, you should take a moment to try your hand at this easy homemade potato salad recipe. You will be able to have your own batch of potato salad in no time.
300 gr potatoes.
4 tablespoons Greek yogurt.
10 cherry tomatoes.
Pinch of ground pepper.
A pinch of salt.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Wash the potatoes clean. Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- While waiting, slice the onion, divide the cherry tomatoes and slice the diced peppers. Then keep it in the refrigerator.
- Drain potatoes, flush with cold water, peel potatoes, divide into 2 parts of each potato and leave at room temperature.
- Mix with cherry tomatoes, peppers, shallots, greek yogurt. Stir well. Store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Move it into a bowl. Can be served with the main course.
Some people may suggest that you can purchase the dressing separately. But you will find that you do not need to do that because all you really need is cream cheese. You may also want to consider using low fat or nonfat cheese instead of the full-fat cheese that may be found in the store.
Hopefully, this article will give you some ideas about how to make a potato salad recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. It is relatively simple to prepare, and you can really have some fun making it at home. Reference Cookpad Id