Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep Bowls is a healthy, quick, and easy way to prepare the best tasting chicken dish you have ever cooked in your life. If you’re not familiar with Srirachi sauce yet, it’s a spicy Thai inspired marinade that is made by infusing different types of sauces with raw scallions, garlic, and ginger.
The goal of this marinade is to infuse your taste buds with the wonderful flavors of Szechwan, China, India, and Korea. This delicious meal has been created by chefs who have made the meal on their own, so that the flavors are as authentic as possible.
Using a Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep Bowl is an easy and fast way to impress your guests at your next dinner party, so that they will be impressed by the unique flavor you have created. Honey Sriracha is a healthy sweet and spicy Thai sauce.
This recipe uses the sweet and spicy flavors of coconut milk, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, lemongrass, scallions and cilantro to give it a spicy flair. With these delicious ingredients in your kitchen, you can prepare some delicious meals that are full of flavor and good for you.
Try this popular chicken meal prep idea today and surprise your family with this healthy sweet treat. The Honey Sriracha chicken meal is my very favorite comfort food from all the different Asian cuisines that I have tried.
I have been allergic to chicken since I was a kid but when I came across the spicy and sweet Honey Sriracha chicken meal, I became hooked. If you want to make your own Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep Bowls, then you can use any marinade you like for this. I like to make a Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep Bowls with some carrots, bell peppers and a red onion to kick off the flavors.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep BowlsCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These Honey Sriracha Chicken Meal Prep Bowls with broccoli and jasmine rice are a delicious lunch idea that can be prepped ahead on one pan – and the sauce comes together so easily with only 3 ingredients!
1 tbsp olive oil, divided
3 chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
2 cups flour
1 head Broccoli
2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
2 green onions, sliced (optional)
1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Honey Sriracha Sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup Sriracha
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Add egg and flour to two large separate bowls. Drench chicken in egg, then coat in flour, shaking to get off any extra flour. Grease a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray or olive oil (about 1/2 tbsp) then add chicken pieces, leaving a bit of extra room for broccoli at one end. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in a rice cooker or according to package directions (you want enough rice for two servings).
- Chop broccoli florets.
- Remove chicken from oven and flip, then add broccoli and drizzle with olive oil (about 1/2 tbsp) and season with salt and pepper. Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- While everything is finishing cooking, mix together sauce ingredients then microwave for 2 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove chicken from oven and toss in sauce to coat.
- Add all ingredients to meal prep bowls then top with green onions and sesame seeds (optional). Serve and enjoy!
Reference : thegirlonbloor.