Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini with Crispy Pancetta is one of my favourite meals I’ve had in a long while. The recipes are so easy to make and the ingredients are very easy to find.
The fact that the recipe doesn’t take much time and is very delicious just makes it all the better. If you make this recipe or have friends who try it, I guarantee they’ll be asking for seconds as soon as they taste it!
If you are planning a party for your friends or loved ones, one of the best desserts you can serve is Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini with Crispy Pancetta. You would be able to impress your guests with this delectable dish, and they would thoroughly enjoy it too.
One of the best things about this recipe is that you can prepare it any time during the week so you don’t have to go crazy trying to organize it during special occasions like the holidays. Other than being delicious, the Honey Ricotta Pie with Crispy Pancetta is also very healthy since it contains reduced amounts of fats and calories.
Honey Nut Ricotta is a delicious and easy dessert that is great for any occasion. This recipe was featured on Top Chef’s TV show and has become quite the favorite in the cooking world.
If you are looking for a dessert that is simple and easy, then this one is for you. It does not have the rich taste of many other recipes, it is much more moderate and tastes just like the real thing.
Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini with Crispy PancettaCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Summer’s best appetizer, this Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini is simply addictive.
16 baguette slices
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
1 cup whole milk ricotta
1 tablespoon honey
2 large peaches, thinly sliced
1/4 cup balsamic glaze
1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- Lightly brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and set aside.
- Grill the bread for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden and crispy.
- Transfer to a platter and set aside.
- In a small skillet, cook the pancetta over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it begins to crisp. Flip the pancetta over and continue cooking until crispy.
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta and honey. Spread one 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture onto a baguette slice. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Top each piece of bread with a few slices of peaches and divide the pancetta evenly among the crostini.
- Drizzle the crostini with the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
- Ricotta mixture can be made up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Bread can be grilled up to 6 hours in advance and stored at room temperature.
- Pancetta can be cooked up to 3 hours in advance and stored at room temperature.
Reference : thesuburbansoapbox.