Did you know you can make your own gummy bears with only a few ingredients? We are sharing this easy to make gummy bear recipe with you today. And we’re showing you two ways to make them! You can make them with fruit juice or with JELLO (flavored gelatin). Both methods are really easy to make homemade gummy bears. We hope you try them both!
We knew we wanted to share a gummy bear recipe with our followers but we couldn’t decide which version of the recipe to share. We held a poll in our Facebook Group and there was an overwhelming response for the fruit juice version. However, there was still interest for the JELLO version so we decided to share both!
Our kids actually preferred the JELLO version but they also liked the fruit version too. If you have gelatin, JELLO or fruit juice on hand you can easily make these!
The only thing you’ll need to get in advance are the gummy bear molds. Kids will not only love eating these gummy bears but they’ll also love helping to make them! Our 4 year old had fun using the droppers to put the recipe into the molds.
Homemade Gummy Bear RecipeCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Homemade gummy bears made with fruit juice and honey.
1/2 cup juice
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp gelatin
1 gummy bear mold
- Pour 1/2 cup juice into a sauce pan set on low heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gelatin.
- Mix until all dissolved and then remove from heat.
- Using the dropper, add into your mold.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to cool and form or until solidified.
- Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 20mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg
Reference : thebestideasforkids.