Homemade Easy Cheesy Pizza Pockets is a great way to impress your family and friends. You can make them in just a few minutes using store bought or prepared cheese.
Just mix together two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, one tablespoon of sour cream, and a pinch of salt. Spread the mixture on both sides of a baking dish and bake in the oven at 300 degrees for about ten minutes.
After that, you can cut into the pizzas and enjoy a wonderful tasting treat. If you are looking for a healthy alternative to a pizza joint, consider making your own Homemade Easy Pizza Crust.
The crust can be made with whole wheat flour (gluten-free for those who are celiac), which gives it a light texture. You can bake the pizza crust in a cast iron skillet or in a regular pan.
When baking, you want to make sure to go slow and let the dough rise until it is puffy and done. Use a spoon to remove the excess dough from the sides of the crust.
If you would like to bake a larger pizza, use a 9-inch pizza pan. Homemade Easy Cheesy Pizza Pockets is one of the most delicious things I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating.
When I was growing up I would go to my neighborhood’s pizzeria for cheap pizza and now that I’m a grown-up I decided to make my own. The result is food that soaks all your tastes, not just the topping on your pizza. If you’re ever in a mood for homemade food, then this is one of the best things you can make.
Homemade Easy Cheesy Pizza PocketsCourse: LunchCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
These easy cheesy homemade pizza pockets are SO EASY and they taste amazing!
1 refrigerated tube of pizza crust
6 Tablespoons of pasta sauce
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Approximately 12 pepperoni slices
Sprinkle of oregano leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Open the tube of pizza crust and roll it flat on a piece of parchment paper or on a floured surface.
- Cut the pizza crust into 6 squares.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of pasta sauce, some mozzarella cheese and 2 pepperoni slices to half of each square.
- Fold over each square to make triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Optional – Brush the top of each triangle with a small amount of oil. Sprinkle some dried oregano leaves on top then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden.
- Serve with a little bowl of pasta sauce for dipping.
Reference : onelittleproject.