Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels recipes are very easy to make and are delicious too. I’ve tried several different healthy recipe variations, and all of them were a huge success.
I love the convenience of having my food delivered directly to my door. I also love the taste and flavor of these healthy bagels.
Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels aren’t what you’d think they’d be. I don’t mean that they’re easy to make, though.
Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels actually is a very easy and delicious recipe to create. Everyone has been working for years to develop this concept and it’s finally out on the market!
Working with dough isn’t hard, and when you make your own healthy four ingredient bagels you’ll feel so proud of yourself. Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels – easy to make, delicious and oh so healthy!
Have you ever thought that bagels are actually very difficult to make, but in fact they are far easier than you thought! They’re very soft, fluffy and quite light because there’s not much to it!
These Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels takes hardly any time at all to make and you can vary the ingredients too; you could add some garlic or other vegetables, or perhaps even some yogurt for even greater health benefits!
Healthy Four Ingredient BagelsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Healthy Four Ingredient Bagels are a delicious and simple recipe to make. I always thought bagels would be hard to make, but in reality they are much simpler than you’d think! These bagels are extremely soft, fluffy and have a great flavor.
1 cup + 1 Tbsp whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup greek yogurt
1 egg for egg wash
Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Start by mixing flour, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add in greek yogurt and mix with a spatula until dough starts to form.
- Once dough starts to form, place dough in the mixing bowl and cover with a damp towel.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, flour a clean surface and start to kneed the dough. Note- do not be afraid to flour your surface or your hands more than once. The dough is sticky so extra flour is needed.
- Roll the dough into one large ball.
- Using a knife, cut the dough into four equal parts.
- Roll each separate part into a ball.
- Using your finger, poke a hole in the center of the ball and start to form a bagel shape by spinning your finger clockwise. Repeat this process.
- Add bagels to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with egg wash.
- Then season with seasoning of choice, I used Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 25 minutes.
Reference : lovelydelites.