One of my favorite foods growing up was chocolate, and I am not sure why it is considered to be unhealthy in modern times, but I do know that it is good for you and that there are many different healthy chocolate donuts out there. There are so many different manufacturers, varieties, and types of chocolate to choose from these days, that it can be difficult to choose the ones that are best for you, and your family.
If you are looking for a great chocolate recipe or want to know about healthy chocolate, then read on. In this article we will discuss healthy chocolate donuts, as well as the different ingredients that go into making them.
If you are looking for a delicious, healthy option for a treat, you will love sweet potato chocolate! For centuries, people have enjoyed the rich, creamy, dark chocolate of sweet potatoes. Today, you can enjoy the same chocolate experience but from the comfort of your own home.
It is possible to make delicious, mouth-watering, soul-blasting chocolates from sweet potatoes using a food processor or by making chocolate ice cream. It is also possible to enjoy a wide range of low-calorie desserts, including chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cakes and ice cream – simply blend in a little sweet potato, cocoa, salt, milk, eggs, and sugar (and any other flavor you like) and enjoy a dessert you can truly call a treat.
There are many healthy chocolate recipes that you can find online. In fact, you might be surprised that you can make a delicious healthy chocolate sandwich with a sweet potato and cheese on it for dinner.
If you are not too much of a chocolate lover then maybe you would like to try this recipe because it tastes really good and is pretty easy to prepare. You can also serve it with a fruit salad if you want to add some freshness to the dish. All in all, this is a great way to enjoy a piece of chocolate while still staying healthy!
Healthy Chocolate Donuts Made With Sweet PotatoCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Healthy paleo chocolate glazed donuts made with sweet potato instead of flour! Easy baked donut recipe perfect for celebrations!
1 small white sweet potato raw minced in food processor
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup black cocoa powder or regular cocoa
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease a donut pan with coconut oil (see notes for the one I use).
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients for donuts until smooth (the minced sweet potato gets blended raw with the other ingredients).
- Transfer batter to a pastry bag and pipe the batter into the donut pan.
- Bake on 350F for about 15-18 minutes until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean. Cool before spooning out of pan and cooling on a cooling rack.
- Melt ingredients for glaze over low heat in a double boiler. Remove as soon as coconut oil is melted and whisk until smooth. Allow to cool slightly to thicken before pouring over donuts.
Reference : paleoglutenfree.