What makes a Garlic Mac N Cheese Sandwich so great? It’s simple. It’s the combination of cheeses that create this mouthwatering treat, and the fact that it comes from the food that you probably already love.
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably allergic to most cheese, but have you ever given a sniff to a Mac n cheese sandwich? The simple truth is that if you can get past the smell and the taste of cheese, you’re going to fall in love with a Mac n cheese sandwich…and maybe some more!
If you are looking for an appetizing entree to share with your family and friends then you should try the Garlic Mac N Cheese Sandwich. This recipe is perfect for family parties or just as a fun surprise for your loved ones on some special occasions.
The ingredients are actually very easy to find, all you have to do is go to any grocery store and you are sure to find the required ingredients for this tasty entree. All you will need are some bread slices, some cheese, a jar of sour cream, some barbecue sauce, and maybe a few sundried tomatoes and you are good to go.
Make the best of your party and impress your guests with this appetizer that will definitely leave a lasting impression. The Garlic Mac N Cheese Sandwich is a crowd pleasing entree that can be served at a number of different occasions.
This delicious food item is not only good for parties, but it can also be used for family dining, as a great gift idea, or even as leftovers for the next day. The secret to this dish is in the cheese. Using a variety of cheeses, like cheddar and Monterey jack, will create a mouthwatering delight for your guest. These cheeses pair wonderfully well with the lightly breaded leftover and will leave everyone in awe at how good the sandwich really is!
Garlic Mac ‘n Cheese SandwichCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Bite off a slice of heaven with this late-night munchies-inspired hybrid of garlic bread, grilled cheese and mac ‘n’ cheese.
1 cup macaroni elbows, cooked
1/4 cup butter
2 cups sharp cheddar
2 cups mozzarella
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into slices
1 cup garlic spread*
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add cooked noodles and stir until butter is melted. Add cheese in handfuls, continuing to stir until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On a slice of bread, add a heaping scoop of mac ‘n’ cheese. Add more shredded cheese if desired. Top with another slice of bread.
- Add garlic spread to the top slice, then flip sandwich and add garlic spread to the other slice.
- Spray a saute pan with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Add sandwich to pan and cook until golden brown. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining bread and mac ‘n’ cheese. Serve hot.
- *For the garlic spread: Over low heat, cook garlic cloves until soft. Make into a puree and add butter, oil and herbs to desired taste and texture.
Reference : tastemade.