No matter how you look at it, a steak and zucchini pasta meal sounds absolutely delicious. There is just something about a scrumptious lasagna meal with a flavorful pasta and a slice of steak that make me want it over again.
My idea of heaven on earth is right there waiting for me. Although I can never make one of those delicious dinners that I see in magazines or on the television, I can definitely recreate the same kind of delicious taste at home whenever I feel like it.
You will notice that once you have mastered this simple beef and zucchini pasta combination, you are going to find that you can create these tasty treats whenever you want! If you are a steak lover then you would love to try out a mouth watering recipe of Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles Meal Prep.
The steak bites can be made with steamed or raw zucchini and garlic, along with the optional onion for that perfect blend of taste and savor. The steamed zucchini and garlic along with the steamed steaks, make the dish so easy to prepare and one that you can enjoy with family and friends.
The meal is served with steamed veggies, which are also great along with this delicious garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles. One of my favorite things to eat is steak and a side of garlic.
It is very easy to prepare a steak dinner and have garlic as a side dish or appetizer. In this article I will show you how to make garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles.
Garlic has always been known for its medicinal properties but it also tastes great when cooked with foods that are high in protein like steak. Zucchini is also high in protein and can be used to help in breaking down the steak before the mixture of flavors can be applied to the meat.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles Meal PrepCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Seared steak bites are tossed in a flavorful garlic butter sauce and served with garlic butter flavored zucchini noodles. This is an easy dish that comes together in minutes and can be made ahead of time for weekly meal prep.
3 tbsp butter
6 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp canola oil or olive oil
1 lb sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces
salt to taste
1 tbsp parsley chopped
4 large zucchini spiralized
- In a small saucepan, and butter and garlic. Cook over low medium heat until butter is melted and garlic starts to brown and the flavor of the garlic is infused with the butter. Stir in the garlic powder and soy sauce. Taste and adjust as needed. Set aside.
- Add the canola oil to a large cast iron skillet and bring to high heat. When oil is hot, add in the steak.
- Cook steak about 1-2 minutes on each side, letting them develop a golden sear before flipping them. Lightly season steak with salt as needed. (Keep in mind that the sauce will add sodium to the steak).
- When steak is almost finished cooking, pour two-thirds of the garlic butter sauce over the steak. Stir steak until it is cooked and evenly coated in sauce. Garnish with parsley.
- Remove steak from pan and divide into meal prep containers.
- Using the same pan (and keeping in any remaining sauces from the steak and sauce), add in the zucchini noodles and remaining garlic butter sauce. Stir zucchini noodles until they are fully cooked. Season with salt as needed. Drain water from zucchini noodles and then add to meal prep containers.
Reference : kirbiecravings.