Fluffy Waffle Recipe is a very easy to make Belgian waffles recipe at home. In fact, this popular Belgian waffle recipe makes use of almost the same basic ingredients as traditional homemade pancake recipe only with some slight variations to the quantities.
What really add-in to this homemade waffle batter recipe’s luster is the secret ingredient, which has been a secret of Belgian families for generations. In fact, most of the non-belgian population love to get a good taste of Belgian waffles after a meal, as this delicious dish is such a delight with strong Belgian taste.
This delicious Belgian pastry has now also become one of the very best-selling quick food recipes all over the world. Fluffy Waffle Recipe is a very easy recipe to make.
This recipe was inspired by the waffles served in the popular cafes located in the malls and restaurants. The secret behind making a fluffy waffle is all about using the right combination of batter, mixing the batter just right, and baking it in the waffle maker for a delicious result.
Fluffy waffles may look simple but the real trick to making this dish taste great is all about cooking the batter exactly as described and not over cooking it. To make this happen, you need to cook the batter to perfection, mix just the right amount of flour, and bake the waffles just right on the waffle maker.
How to make a fluffy waffle recipe is just like how to make any other waffle recipe start with the right ingredients and a strong waffle batter. If there are any lumps in the batter, smooth them out using your fingers.
If there are areas that do not go together well when you spread the batter, use the corners of your hands to hold the waffles together while you slowly spread them over the hot waffle. Place in waffle maker and pop into a preheated oven. Wait for golden brown, which should only take about 10 minutes.
Fluffy Waffle RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tbsp granulated sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups milk
6 tbsp unsalted butter , melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron. Gently coat with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Use the back of a spoon to create a “well” in the center.
- Whisk the two eggs into the milk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients (butter, milk/egg mixture, vanilla) into the well of the dry ingredients and whisk until blended. (Note: the batter will be slightly lumpy, do not over-mix.)
- Scoop the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. (About 2-3 minutes, but this will vary wildly depending on your waffle maker.)
- Serve immediately or lay on a wire cooling rack until cool. Store leftovers in an airtight bag in the freezer.
Reference : graceandgoodeats.