One of my favorite dishes to prepare with pasta. Whether it is the pasta that I am making for myself or one of the many recipes that I have seen on the Internet.
For fettuccine Alfredo, is a dish called Alfredo. If you are a fettuccine fan like me, this dish should be in your recipe book. You may be in for a treat if you attempt this delicious Fettuccine Alfredo (Olive Garden Copycat) recipe.
When I started my Italian cooking journey, the one recipe that I always wanted to try was Fettuccine Alfredo (Olive Garden Copycat), and I have to say that this is a very good recipe.
Alfredo is a creamy Italian sauce that can be used to prepare pasta, soup or salad. For a delicious fettuccine Alfredo recipe, you need to use the right ingredients for the right texture of your dish.
The ingredients that are needed are cream cheese, chicken broth, parmesan cheese, eggs and an Italian sausage. You can easily cook the sausage by using it raw or cooked it in some pan.
Fettuccine Alfredo (Olive Garden Copycat)Course: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Creamy Alfredo,just like from Olive Garden!
0.5 lb / 230 Grams Fettuccine or Pasta of your choice
As per need Salt
2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tsp Parsley Flakes
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic,grated fresh
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Milk, at room temperature / warm
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, softened / at room temperature
1/4 Cup Butter, softened/ at room temperature
- Cook fettuccine as per package instructions.
- Keep this aside,tossed with few drops of oil.
- In a pan,add butter,when it melts on medium heat.
- Add garlic grated and saute for few seconds.
- Add cream cheese,cream,milk,garlic powder,pepper powder,parsley,salt and Parmesan.
- Keep this on medium on low flame and keep whisking it with a egg whisk till fully incorporated and not with lumps.
- Make sure the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Throughout keep the sauce on low flame possibly.
- Switch off the flame and add the pasta, toss well.
- Served immediately.