Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls brings the comfort of the kitchen, fresh vegetables, plenty of spices and flavor. These bowls are the perfect solution for entertaining because they come in a variety of sizes, styles, colors, and ingredients making them great for parties, pot luck events and more.
When preparing these bowls it is important to remember that you want to serve your guests with a warm, tasty bowl that is full of flavor and sustenance. Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls is a great way to keep the family occupied during the cooler months.
No longer does one have to get through the long cooking process of a roast, stew or soup. This year make it easy and fast to prepare delicious Fall Harvest Meals.
Get out the recipes and come together as a family to enjoy Fall Harvest this fall. Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls are a fantastic way to help your family to stretch their food dollars.
These two recipe dishes, as well as the variety of soups, stews, and casseroles you can prepare with them, are a great solution to the variety of meals you have in the coming months and beyond. The combination of flavors from the tomatoes, onions, spices, meats, and other seasonings add a new dimension of flavor than even the most seasoned cooks can hope to achieve on their own. These easy meal options will provide you with the solution you need to feed your family without going broke trying.
Fall Harvest Meal Prep BowlsCourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Fall Harvest Meal Prep Bowls are similar to Sweet Green’s fall harvest bowl with chicken, sweet potatoes, apples, feta cheese and a maple tahini dressing.
1 bag spinach
1 sweet potato, diced
2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
1 apple, diced
1/2 cup feta cheese
For the Maple Tahini Dressing
1/3 cup tahini
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon maple syrup
pinch of salt
1 clove garlic, minced
Water (to thin)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts, sweet potato, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread sweet potatoes and brussels out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast until the sweet potatoes are cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Divide the spinach among four food storage containers. Top with sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, chicken, apple and feta.
- To make the dressing, place all dressing ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Add water to thin the dressing if necessary.
- Dress salads right before serving.
Reference : smilesandwich.