Are you looking for how to make easy zucchini puffs? These healthy little treats are an excellent snack to have on hand, and they can be made ahead of time to ensure that they don’t spoil.
They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, and then reheated as necessary. If you love them as much as I do, you’ll definitely want to try out this easy recipe for delicious and yummy puffs!
This fun and easy appetizer recipe for Zucchini Puffs make a great party food. They are made with zucchini, flour, butter and seasoning.
You simply mix all the ingredients together until you have a batter that looks a bit like pancake batter. These puffs are usually served with different fillings such as fruits, candies, nuts or even ice cream.
It can be plain or topped with fruits to make it more appealing. A perfect appetizer for any occasion!
Zucchini puffs are one of my favorite snacks, especially because they are so easy to make. You might think that making puffy cereal isn’t a very easy recipe, but you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make a nutritious, delicious snack.
These are just like the typical oatmeal cookies, only a lot creamier and more puffy. The secret to these puffy little creations is not found in the flour, but in the nutritional value of the ingredients.
I find that the nutritional value of some of the most popular ingredients used to make zucchini puffs makes a huge difference when it comes to their taste and the end result, which is why I love making them so much!
Easy Zucchini PuffsCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
An easy and delicious way to use the bounty of zucchini in your garden is to make these yummy Zucchini Puffs.
¾ cup flour
¾ tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
¾ cup milk
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup grated zucchini
- For the Zucchini
- After you grate the zucchini, you’ll need to get rid of the excess water.
- Wrap the zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze the excess water out.
- Make sure you’re holding the towel over the sink or a large enough bowl to catch all the water. You don’t want a mess.
- How to Prepare the Puffs
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and Italian Seasoning.
- In another bowl, combine the egg with the milk. Then add to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Add the shredded zucchini and cheese to the batter and mix to combine.
- Spoon into mini muffin pans that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the center is done.
- Please feel free to add your own favorite seasonings, garlic powder would be nice! I love when people take a recipe and add their own spin on it!
- You can also add salt and pepper to the mixture before spooning into the muffin pan.