If you like a warm, buttery flavor in your food or in the drinks you make, you should give EASY LAYERED TACO BAKE a try. This dish combines the creamy texture of Mexican cheese with the tangy, spicy peppers of the Southwestern region and wraps it in an earthen, cornmeal tortilla.
Make this tasty treat the next time you need some quick food for a party. Or use the leftovers to cook with later. It makes a hearty breakfast that’s healthy too.
If you are looking for an easy to make enchilada sauce, then look no further than this easy to follow recipe. The easy preparation is sure to leave your taste buds wanting for more.
This enchilada recipe can be used for taco seasoning, taco soup, tacos, nachos, burritos, as well as pasta sauces. You can also use this recipe for just about any Mexican dish that you would like.
If you try this recipe, I guarantee your food will be cooked in just a matter of minutes, and the enchilada sauce will be ready in no time! If you are looking for a healthy, low fat and budget-friendly meal to serve at your next party, this is the recipe for you.
Easy Laid Taco Bake is easy to make and is made from only five ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. It is a great way to impress your guests with a flavorful homemade meal while keeping it budget friendly. The secret to this recipe is the use of flour tortillas, which can be found in just about any supermarket and are very inexpensive.
EASY LAYERED TACO BAKECourse: LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This layered Taco Bake is a simple and quick weeknight meal with layers of tortillas, ground beef and salsa con queso!
1 pound ground beef
1 packet ttaco seasoning
water as called for on back of seasoning packet (usually ¾ cup water)
3 (8- inch) flour tortillas
½ cup salsa con queso
1 ½-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
- Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in ½ cup salsa con queso.
- Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
- Now add about ⅓ of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
- Then add ⅓ of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Slice and serve.
Reference : thecountrycook.