This Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe is a simple, delicious, low fat, family-friendly, low sodium, low carb meal that is loaded with fresh seasonal vegetables! It is filling, satisfying, healthy, low fat, and is easily made from scratch in only minutes!
The flavors of this soup are earthy and subtle; perfect for any time of the day. There is no doubt that this soup will keep you coming back for seconds, thirds, and even fourths because it is so versatile and delicious! A super bowl of soup!
Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup–It’s healthy, filling, family-friendly, and can be prepared in less than 1 hour! What more could you ask for?
This soup is healthy because it contains lean ground vegetable (such as broccoli, cauliflower, potato, or sweet potato), which will help provide vitamins and minerals to our bodies. Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup is a healthy and low fat substitute for traditional soups, and it is also very quick and easy to make.
This Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup combines the velvety texture of vegetable puree and a rich flavor of roasted red pepper, fresh herbs, and tangy lemon to create a flavorful blend that is quick and easy to make. This soup is healthy because it has a low fat content, but it is also high in fiber so you don’t feel like you are taking in a large amount of calories by serving this soup.
This soup is packed with vegetables that are bursting with flavor, but it has no heavy cream or heavy cheese like many other soups have. This Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup has a low fat, low sodium, high fiber content, and it only takes about thirty minutes to prepare!
Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable SoupCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup is a simple healthy soup recipe that’s packed with freshly roasted seasonal vegetables! It’s quick and easy to make!
1 eggplant, cut in half and remove stem
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
2 onions, quartered
2 red bell peppers, halved
4 cloves garlic, peeled
3 large tomatoes, quartered
1 medium zucchini, cut into large chunks
5 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup full fat coconut milk (or half and half, if you prefer)
your favourite dairy-free or dairy yogurt and fresh herbs for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line to large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the eggplant, cauliflower, onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, and carrots to the baking sheets, making sure they’re in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-40 minutes, or until the carrots are tender when pierced with a fork and the vegetables are beginning to brown slightly.
- Add all the roasted vegetables and their juices to a large pot over medium heat and add the stock.
- Allow the mixture to come to a low boil and reduce the heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Add the coconut milk (or half and half) and puree until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of your favourite yogurt and some fresh herbs for garnish.
- This soup is great for meal prep because it keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Freeze in airtight containers for up to 2 months.
Reference : thebusybaker.