Easy Garlic Chicken is one of the very best recipes that I have seen all in one place. The reason I say this is because it really answers a question that many people who are trying to cook chicken would have.
Is easy garlic chicken really as easy as it looks? In this article I will answer that question and much more! It’s no secret that Easy Garlic Chicken is healthy for you.
The spices and herbs in this one are all good for your health. But did you know that it tastes great too? I don’t think many people knew that it tasted like a Thai chili when I first tried it.
I’m going to recommend that you give this one a try because you’ll be surprised at how easy and delicious it is to make. Easy garlic chicken recipes are fast becoming the most popular way to prepare this delicious food in America and around the world.
In fact, when I moved to Southern California years ago I made sure that my husband knew that I was a garlic fan and so one of our first family meals was a chicken ala king that had a side of white wine and some green onions baked with garlic in the oven. We loved it so much we ordered it every time we were planning a dinner at our favorite restaurant!
The wonderful thing about easy garlic chicken recipes is that they can be adjusted to whatever you like. Just add more garlic or reduce the amount of vegetable to make it a bit healthier (we love broccoli) and enjoy a healthy, low fat and completely enjoyable meal!
Easy Garlic ChickenCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy recipe for Garlic Chicken can be made in around 20 minutes! It’s a great family-friendly dinner for busy weeknights.
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic * minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes * optional
1 tablespoon butter
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar, dried thyme, and red pepper flakes, if using. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until melted and hot.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and sear on the first side for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip the chicken over and brush on the garlic marinade. Drizzle the extra around the chicken in the pan.
- Lower the heat to medium and continue cooking the chicken, until no longer pink in the middle and the internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken.
- Serve hot, drizzling any excess pan juices over the chicken, if desired.
Reference : deliciouslittlebites.