This overnight French Toast Casserole bake takes the traditional French toast to a completely new level! Chefs have been using this recipe for years now, and now it’s your chance to try it!
Make delicious homemade French toast is an easy and quick overnight casserole that tastes better than any restaurant serving it. Baked French toast is ideal for breakfast in the morning or lunch on the go.
You may have wondered what you should do with this dish before making your own. There are various ways to cook French toast that will make it perfect on a cold day when you feel like a big meal or on a warm summer day when everyone is enjoying the warm weather.
French toast is an excellent quick pick-me-up before heading out in the hot afternoon sun. You could make it to accompany your lunch and enjoy a nice bowl of toast before going out to work.
When making your own, make sure you use all the ingredients available in your kitchen so that you end up with a tasty dish that tastes good.
To make it more appetizing, start with different types of toast. The main difference between them is the amount of butter and salt used on them. For example, you may prefer something with whole-grain bread, while another prefers a thinner slice of white bread.
Easy French Toast CasseroleCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
What’s so great about this wonderful, easy-to-make, French Toast Casserole Recipe? Simply put: It is delicious!
8-10 pieces of white bread, cut into cubes
250 gr of brick cream cheese, cut into cubes
1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
6 chicken eggs
1 cup half and half cream
40 gr of maple syrup
- Strawberry Sauce Ingredients:
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare a heat-resistant / pyrex pan then spread the butter evenly on the surface of the pan.
- Arrange the first layer with the bread that has been diced evenly across the surface of the pan.
- Then arrange the diced brick cream cheese on top of each white bread.
- Then add the strawberry slices on top of the cheese layer evenly.
- Add the remaining slices of white bread to cover the strawberries.
- Put the milk in the blender, blend for 10 seconds then add the eggs and blend until well blended.
- Put the maple syrup and blend everything until blended.
- Pour the blender mixture on the casserole (pile of bread + cream cheese + strawberry) until evenly distributed.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil, let stand in the refrigerator 8 hours/overnight.
- Before baking, remove the casserole from the refrigerator, keep it at room temperature for about 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Put the casserole which is still covered in aluminum foil in the oven, bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the casserole and put it back into the oven without aluminum foil for another 30 minutes.
- Saus Strawberry
- Heat the sugar, cornstarch, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until thick, then add the strawberry slices and stir again until the strawberries are slightly wilted.
- Add butter and stir until butter is melted. Turn off the fire.
- Remove the casserole from the oven, cut and serve on a plate and drizzle with the strawberry sauce.
- Delicious served while warm.
- Good luck :)
If you love this French toast recipe so much, you may want to check out the maple syrup that goes with it! It adds that special something an extra bit of sweet, butterscotch, caramel, or cinnamon flavor to the mix to make it a truly mouthwatering treat.
When you’re done with your French toast, you’ll be wondering how you managed to resist all day without it. So stock up now! Reference Cookpad ID.