Are you looking for a healthy snack to bring to work with you or to keep as a delicious surprise for your family? If so, you should look into Breakfast Granola Cups.
I love serving this delicious healthy cereal with fruit or even ice cream. You can serve them hot from the stove or in the microwave.
Here are some easy to make and tasty breakfast options for your day: Have you ever tried to make a delicious and easy to make breakfast granola with your own home made mix of cereal, nuts, raisins and some dried fruits? Most any combination of fruits, nuts, or dried fruits can make a great and healthy snack without all the extra calories and fat that many store bought snacks have.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert idea, try making your own special granola cookies in a muffin pan, and enjoy them while still feeling good about the entire process. For breakfast or for dinner, fruit is always a great choice, especially when it comes to granola.
For an extra boost of sugary goodness, try adding a scoop of whipped cream and chocolate chips or dried fruit to help take it up a notch! If you love coffee, you might want to try adding a little cinnamon to help sweeten things up, too.
This can be a great way to incorporate healthy breakfast ingredients into your usual morning routine. There are tons of ways to enjoy your morning “mocktail” or desert for dessert, so think about what you might like and make it fun, not just a traditional three-ounce serving.
Easy Breakfast Granola Cups (No Bake)Course: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
All these breakfast granola cups are only need 6 ingredients and super simple to create in only a couple of steps. These cups are ideal as a breakfast, dessert or snack! This recipe is vegan, nut-free and gluten-free!
- For the Granola Cups
2 heaped tbsp sunflower-seed-butter
1 ½ cups granola
2 tbsp agave-syrup or maple-syrup
½ cup sunflower-seeds chopped
pinch of salt
- For the Filling
¼ cup sunflower seed butter melted
- For the Topping
½ cup dairy-free chocolate-chips or dark-chocolate chopped
- Mix all ingredients to the granola-cups at a mixing-bowl and blend with a spoon or your hands. The mix should stick together when you press it between your palms. When it is not so sticky add a bit more liquid sweetener.
- Grease a silicone mould or cupcake-pan. With the back of a tablespoon, press the mixture firmly to the cupcake-pan and create a dent in the center of every cup.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of sunflower-seed-butter to the middle of every granola-cup.
- Freeze till firm for 60minutes.
- Melt dairy-free chocolate-chips in a water tub (just set the chocolate chips in a small bowl and put it over hot-water). It’s possible to hasten the melting process by incorporating 1-2 teaspoon of coconut-oil.
- When the chocolate is melted pour it on top of the sunflower-seed-butter of every granola-cup. It’ll harden quickly as the sunflower seed butter is chilly.
- Store in the refrigerator. You could even freeze these breakfast granola-cups in zip-lock-bags.
- You can use nuts of choice Rather than sunflower-seeds
- You can use any nut-butter choice Rather than sunflower-seed-butter
Reference : countsofthenetherworld.