When you want to make the most delicious & healthy pot of potatoes, to filling meals for your family, the only way to do that is by making the best crispy roast potatoes possible. If you’re looking for ways to prepare potatoes that are full of taste, without having to add any extra fat or sugar or adding anything to the dish, this article is just for you.
As you probably already know, potatoes are packed with vitamins and minerals, but they’re also packed with starch. The starch, which is called “caramelization” is what makes potatoes so delicious, but what happens when it’s cooked?
Well, the starch breaks down into simpler sugars (like glucose), which are then converted into fat and calories. So, what exactly is a Crispy Roast Potato?
It’s a simple description of a dish that gets its name from its texture and appearance. The crispiness to which the potato is cut makes it the perfect potato for this dish.
Read also Mashed Potato Patties.
These roast potatoes also maximize the contrast between each bite of potato. The main ingredient used for this dish is potato, with some other vegetables thrown in for good measure.
We have tried and retested each factor, from basic potato type to cooking method to baking and roasting techniques. The result is this classic recipe, which un-humbly and confidently thinks will bring the best crispy potatoes you have ever had.
The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes EverCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Crispy Roast Potatoes? You’ve probably heard them called by name at least once. They’re a must-try for anyone who likes a good potato in their diet.
1 liter of water.
1 teaspoon salt.
5 tablespoons olive oil.
4 cloves garlic.
3 parsley leaves.
2 teaspoons of oregano powder.
1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Turn on the stove and boil water. After boiling, add salt and potatoes.
- After almost cooked (3/4 cooked) lift. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil. Add minced garlic, oregano, and ground black pepper. After fragrance, lift.
- Put the used frying oil in a container, add the boiled potatoes that have been drained, stir well until the potatoes are coated in olive oil.
- Place the potatoes and arrange them in a baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes – 45 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes back and forth to dry evenly.
- After dry, lift it. Then sprinkle with fried minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Stir well until the potatoes are covered in seasoning.
- Serve with mayonnaise or sauce according to taste.
I’m sure there are more quick recipe ideas out there, but nothing compares to a perfectly fried up crispy potato. With the cheese and sour cream, you can transform an average potato into a tasty treat.
It’s one of the best and most satisfying quick recipes you can find. If you’re looking for something to eat for dinner tonight, try a Crispy Roast Potato. Another way to cook potatoes and something most people overlook is the use of potato chips.
Read also Parmesan Roasted Potatoes.
A good, old-fashioned potato chip tastes good without the added fat, but the only problem is that the potato chips themselves are packed with saturated fats.
Instead, use potato chips dipped in olive oil, or a healthier choice like hemp oil. It will still have all the delicious taste of potatoes, without the unhealthy fats.
While potatoes aren’t everyone’s favorite vegetable, they’re one of the healthiest on the planet. And they’re always in season at different times of the year. Make sure you get all the goodness and benefits they offer, and you can’t go wrong. Reference Cookpad ID.