If you love cheddar cheese but don’t like the way it tastes in your mouth, then you are going to love these crispy Broccoli Cheddar Round Assaults. I was not a big fan of cheddar cheese when I was growing up so I wasn’t sure how great these would be until I had them.
The cheddar gives these rounds a nice crunch, and they are filled with taste! Icing the outside of each one with some bacon and ham does give them a nice flavor that goes well with the cheese.
If you like the taste of crispy and golden bread then these Broccoli Cheddar Chunks are going to be your favorite meal for the whole week! In this cookbook, you will get to enjoy all of the goodness that is broccoli, while making it easier on your family.
There is nothing better than waking up in the morning to a hot shower, then finding yourself cooking and cleaning up all day long and then having to go straight to the couch to eat breakfast… not fun at all! With this recipe, you can make a hearty breakfast that everyone will rave about, and you won’t have to spend extra time cooking.
These cheddar pieces are cooked with a nice cheese sauce that has a pleasant flavor. If you like your food crispy, then this dish will be a big hit, and everyone will probably ask you how you made them!
This super easy and delicious recipe is great for families, those on a diet, or just plain hungry people who love a good cheddar cheese snack. Make it the night before and store in your freezer until you are ready to heat it up.
When you are ready to eat, just sprinkle on your favorite cheese and serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread. You can take the Crunchy Tots to go and add it to your lunch box for super healthy protein! If you like it you can always take them home and reheat at your next dinner party.
Crispy Broccoli Cheddar Rounds (Keto & Low Carb)Course: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This quick and easy low carb snack idea is my absolute favorite. Even my kids can’t get enough of this cheesy baked broccoli! They are so simple to make with just a few ingredients including frozen broccoli rice.
1 (10oz) bag frozen broccoli rice (about 2 cups)
2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (not the pre-shredded)
1 large egg
2 tbsp almond flour
seasoning to taste (I use garlic salt)
- Cook the broccoli rice in the microwave according to the package directions. Using a fine strainer, drain and squeeze out as much of the excess liquid as you can; set aside to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the broccoli rice, shredded cheese, egg, almond flour and seasoning to taste.
- Make about 16 small balls with the mixture and place them evenly on your baking sheet. Smoosh them with your hands to flatten them out a bit.
- In the center rack, bake for about 15 minutes (or until they start to brown), and then flip them over and contintue baking for another 8-10 minutes.
- Eat alone or serve with a low carb sauce.
Reference : instrupix.