Crescent Rolls Recipe is one of the simplest and best-known appetizers around the world. Usually, people serve crescent rolls with butter sauce. They come in a variety of flavors like mango, strawberry, and pineapple. They are often accompanied by cream or honey sauce. Usually, people serve crescent rolls when it’s cold. And also people serve crescent rolls as the main dish.
The Crescent Roll Company has developed a popular name brand in a variety of convenient sizes, flavors, and shapes. Whether you are looking for a sweet treat or a full-bodied meal. Crescent Roll Appetizers can be prepared to satisfy your craving. They provide a wide variety of meals, snacks, appetizers, and desserts prepared in many different ways.
Crescent RollsCourse: Appetizers & Snacks
Crescent Roll Appetizers is made with the finest ingredients and is guaranteed to leave you feeling great all over again. When you eat Crescent Roll Appetizers, you know that you are eating a high-quality product that will leave you fresh, refreshed, and full.
300 gr of flour.
150 ml of egg-milk liquid.
50 gr sugar.
30 gr butter.
1 tablespoon yogurt.
1 teaspoon yeast powder.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
75 gr butter to spread each layer of dough.
1 beaten egg for spread.
30 gr marzipan.
1 tablespoon of sprinkles chocolate.
1 tablespoon raisins.
Toasted sesame to taste.
Almond slice to taste.
Toasted chopped hazelnuts to taste.
- Knead until smooth, then add 30 grams of butter.
- Knead again until smooth.
- Mix all dough ingredients except the butter.
- Deflate the dough, knead again. Then divide into 8 parts. Approximately 65 gr per part. Round it.
- Take 1 round dough, flat it, spread bread with 1 tsp butter, set aside.
- Take 1 another round dough, flat it, spread bread with 1 tsp butter.
- Stack this flat dough above the first flat dough.
- Repeat with another round of dough.
- The last flat dough is not spread on the butter.
- Store in the freezer until it freezes for about 1 hour.
- Compress the pile of dough as wide as possible, approximately 30-40 cm in diameter.
- Cut it like cutting a pizza into 12 parts.
- Fill each piece with sprinkles chocolate, raisins, marzipan.
- Then roll each piece from the outside in. Brush with beaten eggs. Sprinkle with sprinkling ingredients according to taste.
- Place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, then cover with plastic for about 30 minutes until fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Ready to be served.
Using mayonnaise is one of the easiest ways to get different colors of blueberries into the mix. The blueberries in mayonnaise make the most vibrant and colorful look. Which helps create a unique look to this recipe that you can enjoy for years to come.
Whether you are looking for a meal that will satisfy your taste buds and will keep you full for a long time. Or you are looking for a quick and healthy snack that you can eat in a short amount of time. You can be sure that you will be happy with the Crescent Roll. Reference Cookpad ID.