You’ve tried a variety of veggie pizzas from a number of restaurants in the area. This one may have been your favorite, though you may want to try something else.
You’re in luck, because I’ve already tried it and I’m going to share it with you. The Crescent Roll Vegetarian Pizza is a delicious, traditional veggie pizza.
It has a rich tomato sauce, a soft crust, chick peas, and green beans. Made from vegetables and a special crust, Crescent Roll Vegetable Pizza is easy to make and it really hits the spot!
Made with crushed deli bread, olive oil, garlic, sea salt and tomatoes this veggie pizza is made by simply spreading the dough over a pizza stone and placing sauce, cheese and vegetables on top. When the pizza stone is baked, the toppings fall right off the stone into your mouth.
A definite must try for any true veggie lover! The Crescent Roll is a delicious vegetarian pizza that is made with vegetable-friendly ingredients.
This type of vegan pizza crust is made from wheat tortillas and uses a “crust” made from corn meal (not to be confused with corn meal crumbs). If you love vegetables, this veggie pizza crust is for you! The resulting crust tastes like it has been baked in the oven but is not burnt, and the taste of the pizza is very rich. The vegetables on this pizza are cooked to perfection, and the result is a delicious, light-weight meal that everyone will surely enjoy.
Crescent Roll Veggie PizzaCourse: Appetizers & SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is one of my most popular recipes and everyone raves about it. A flakey crust topped with creamy dill dip and topped with fresh vegetables. It’s perfect for a light lunch or a party appetizer any time of the year.
2 tubes of refrigerator crescent rolls
1 8- ounce package of cream cheese – softened at room temperature
1/3 cup sour cream
1 envelop of dry ranch salad dressing mix
2 TBS of dill weed or 1/4 cup of fresh dill – chopped small
1 small head of broccoli – cut small
3/4 cup match stick or shredded carrots
1 red bell pepper – diced small
1 yellow bell pepper – diced small
1 English cucumber – diced small
- Preheat the oven to 350° as directed on the crescent roll package instructions.
- Dice all of the vegetables.
- Spread crescent rolls across the cookie sheet so that cover the entire cookie sheet.
- Using your fingers pinch the perforations on the crescent rolls to seal them together.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Cool completely before adding toppings (you can also cool it and lightly cover it with a paper towel or plastic wrap and leave on the countertop overnight).
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dip, and dill; stir until fully mixed.
- To assemble the pizza:
- Spread the ranch dill dip all over the baked and cooled crescent roll pizza base.
- Add chopped mixed veggies in this order, broccoli, cucumber, yellow bell peppers, red bell peppers, carrots.
- Cut into equal squares and serve.
Reference : krazykitchenmom.