Creamy Shrimp Pasta is a healthy and delicious meal. If you love shrimp, and you are a vegetarian, you need to give this dish a try. It is filled with fresh shrimp, which is perfect for you. It is usually served with fresh basil and a sprinkle of olive oil. If you like, you can even add fresh vegetables like celery and a slice of red pepper.
For a Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe, I have found that the best cream will be one that has fresh shrimp. However, for this recipe, we will be using raw shrimp, but you can use frozen shrimp if you’d prefer.
All you need for the recipe are your regular pasta, cream cheese, and a fresh shrimp. You can serve the pasta with some grilled shrimp or serve the shrimp on its own as an accompaniment.
For the cream cheese, you can use any kind of cream cheese you want, and you’ll probably want to go with a high-quality one. I used one with cheddar, but you can use whatever kind of cream cheese you like. If you want to try making homemade cream cheese, I recommend that you start by making a mix of one tablespoon of cream cheese with one cup of milk. This is going to be your base to build your mixture on.
Creamy Shrimp PastaCourse: SeafoodCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Creamy Shrimp Pasta is a very popular recipe in the world of pasta. The creamy texture of shrimp and the mild flavor of fresh herbs and cheese make this dish a perfect fit for a variety of meals. The only thing you need to be careful of is how much sauce you add to your creamy shrimp pasta to create a good cream sauce.
1 1/2 cup fusilli.
200ml full cream milk.
1/2 cheddar cheese.
1 tbsp of margarine.
3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare all ingredients and Spices needed.
- Boil the fusilli until aldente (half-cooked), approximately 10 minutes.
- Boil the shrimp until soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Prepare a frying pan. Add margarine until it melts and then makes scrambled eggs. Then set aside.
- Add the chopped onion and chopped garlic.
- Stir until withered. Then mix with scrambled eggs.
- Add shrimp and stir well.
- Add fusilli and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add the milk.
- Add grated cheddar cheese and stir well. Wait until it thickens.
- Add the celery leaves that have been thinly sliced. Stir briefly.
- 1 creamy fusilli Carbonara is ready to be served.
Creamy shrimp’s pasta is a very delicious dish and tastes good. You can add vegetables to your pasta and have a sumptuous dish for your dinner. This dish is easy to make and delicious, and it is also very nutritious, which is why people love to eat it.
Read Also Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce.
You can then add it to a salad and enjoy the taste of a Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe. If you’re not using fresh shrimp, you can just use the one pound of frozen shrimp. You must use good quality cream cheese, though, so that the shrimp cooks well. Reference Cookpad ID.