The best creamy pasta salad can be made with any kind of pasta. At the same time, it is easy to go with the box and go with what the box recommends. There are also a lot of options you can make your own pasta salad.
You can also use any kind of dressing or sauce that you like on your pasta. The best creamy pasta salad you can make is one that has a lot of fresh vegetables in it. When you go to the store to buy your pasta, you don’t want to buy pasta that has been loaded with preservatives and additives.
You don’t want to buy pasta that is low in protein and low in carbohydrates. Instead, you want to buy pasta that is high in protein and low in carbohydrates.
The Best Creamy Pasta SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The best creamy pasta salad can also be made with a lot of fresh, whole-wheat pasta. Whole-wheat pasta is high in fiber. And you want to make sure that you are getting plenty of fiber in your diet. This is especially important if you are trying to lose weight.
250 grams of pasta / small macaroni.
1 can of tuna.
Mayonnaise to taste.
Pepper to taste.
Salt to taste.
- Peel the carrots, cut it into four parts, thinly sliced. Set aside.
- Cut the cucumber into four, thinly sliced. Set aside.
- Boil pasta, sprinkle a little salt, boil until completely cooked.
- Three minutes before lifted, add carrots.
- Drain it, put it in a large container.
- Add canned tuna, pepper, salt, and mayonnaise. Stir well.
- When everything is mixed, put it in the salad bowl, keep it in the refrigerator for a few moments. The pasta is ready to be served.
If you make a lot of pasta salads at a time, you will want to make sure that you use plenty of fresh pasta to get plenty of fresh vegetables in the dressing.
Check also this Delicious Quinoa Salad.
You can even make a creamy pasta salad with a creamier pasta if you like to serve a creamy salad full of flavor and slightly more complex taste.
Make sure that you are using a variety of fresh. Whole-wheat pasta if you are going to make a pasta salad. This is a great way to make a healthy and tasty pasta dish. Reference Cookpad ID.