This creamy, tangy Coconut lime recipe is one that I have made over again and it always amazes me how people never copy my unique flavors. The best part about sharing recipes with you guys is your feedback get delivered straight to your inbox.
Positive or negative! Although hope for a yes or no from most of you, if you love this recipe as much as I do then please drop a quick 5-star review on the Amazon site and also drop a quick comment on the tip box below.
This Creamy Coconut Lime Salmon dish is one that I have made many times over and it always leaves me feeling great and satisfied. Why do I love this recipe so much?
It’s simple to make and to eat. The best part about sharing recipes with you fellow men is the honest feedback receive.
Whether it’s positive or negative, you always want to leave a like/dislike rating. So after reading an interesting article I decided to try a coconut lime salmon for my first dish of the week.
Well as it turns out I am not that bad of a cook but this dish actually tastes just like the real thing. I have even talked to my girlfriend who loves salmon and she also likes this delicious recipe as well. As with any recipe if you are not that good of a cook give it a go first, and then improve your technique, just remember this is not the only fish recipe my friends. Enjoy!
Creamy Coconut Lime SalmonCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Pan-seared salmon fillets in a creamy citrus coconut sauce
4 Salmon Fillets
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Medium Shallot finely chopped
3-4 Garlic Cloves minced
1 Cup Full-fat Canned Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
1 Tbsp Lime Zest
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh chopped cilantro, to garnish
Extra lime slices to garnish
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat coconut oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Pan sear the salmon until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. The salmon can be undercooked at this point as we will continue to cook it later into the sauce. Set aside on a plate
- Add in the shallot and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softens. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk, oregano, lime juice, zest, and cornstarch, until well combined.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into the pan and lower the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once simmering, return the salmon to the pan, and continue to cook until cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Take it off the heat and sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro and lime slices. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Reference : healthyfitnessmeals.