Creamy Beef and Shells soup are such a delicious soup! It’s meaty, not greasy, and the flavours are simply awesome! The combination of creamy tomato sauce and low dairy makes it all so delicious. And then you also get all kinds of wonderful spicy flavours coming from both the herbs and the various spices and aromatics.
This spicy yet sumptuous creamy beef and shells soup combines beef hunks with fresh shell peas, zucchini, spices, and lots of fresh cheese. One bite and you will know why even family says that it is the best comfort food. Let s be real: these days, the times are busy and often having a healthy meal at home for the family to dine on can be quite a challenge. But when you make this sumptuous dish, everybody will surely love it!
How to make creamy beef and helpless chicken in one pot. In this article we are going to be making a delicious dish with beef that has been sauteed.
This is known as Creamy Beef and Shells. You can easily make this dish in your crock pot or on the stove top. How to make creamy beef and helpless chicken in one pot is pretty simple, and I am going to show you how. Just follow these few simple steps, and you will have sumptuous and delicious beef that will leave you asking for seconds.
Creamy Beef and ShellsCourse: Beef Main DishesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Creamy Beef and Shells is a hearty pasta dish that is perfect for a quick dinner for the whole family! It is rich, flavorful, and cheesy and even kids will love it!
8 ounces medium pasta shells
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound ground beef
1 small sweet onion (diced)
5 cloves garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup beef stock
1 (15oz can) marinara sauce
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sour cream
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (freshly grated)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions in a large pot of boiling salted water and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, breaking it with a wooden spoon. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add diced onion, and cook for 2minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, for about 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in beef stock and stir to combine. Add marinara sauce and stir in Italian seasoning, dried parsley, oregano, and paprika.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta, add back beef.
- Stir in heavy cream until heated through, about 1-2 minutes. Taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnish with parsley if desired.
Reference : sweetandsavorymeals.